College players videos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

College players videos

Wow bobby carpenter is crazy. so is kamerion wimbley. either one in the 1st would be really good. Jacobs seems like a very good game manager, i like how he checks down and finds the open receiver. him in the 3rd or 4th would be great. Zematis looked pretty good; fast and good tackler

one of hte greatest sites man. great job! so far holmes isn't too crazy jackson seems a bit better and jacobs vid was too confusing to watch cuz of the team color and the blurryness of the vid

omg plz watch lawson. i don tthink i have seen anyone faster than that monster! he puts mario williams off the line to shame. he was a total JT clone except almost 2 times faster. only problem i saw is that his legs seem a lil too thin for a football player...looks liek he has chicken legs. but aweeeeeeeesome and i hope the brownies do NOT take him as they are highly interested and likely to take him

wimbley only had 26 tackles in 11 games? pretttyy low and sims looks like a SS out there. lawson made the most impact from what i coudl see and to me seemed like he made mario better not the other way around and j williams was ok but i really think we need his type of attitude in our secondary b/c it lacks that big time that ******* mentality taht harrison carries or troy's ima get you mentality. we dont have that at all. but lawsom seemed more of a playmaker then anyone i saw. and williams for some reason reminds me of Madison but i think madison tramatized me so evyerone in the secondary scares me other then huff.

NoblePhin said:
Wow bobby carpenter is crazy. so is kamerion wimbley. either one in the 1st would be really good. Jacobs seems like a very good game manager, i like how he checks down and finds the open receiver. him in the 3rd or 4th would be great. Zematis looked pretty good; fast and good tackler

I was impressed with Carpenter too..what an animal..he gets thru the oline like a hot knife thru butter..great blitzer.

Great link…

Did anyone check out Haloti Ngata? Wow! This dude looks awesome! He’s huge, powerful and really fast for someone his size!

I’ve seen him projected on a few boards going our way. After seeing the video, he has to be on Saban's radar...

If you haven't seen the video, check it out and imagine our D having that monster on the inside!

Back
Top Bottom