Colour me Surprised | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colour me Surprised

Look you can’t help yourself respond on. a MD website - like we really need you but you feelso threatened you can’t help but respond you can see it too your 45 mil dollar man is gonna cost you Ws dropping the pigskin cause pressure does get to him and it will happen when it matters most

Touchy touchy after a bad loss we have felt our share - but where exactly is Tua’s INT in this thread in this AFCE division forum? Thought so... ...

Classic hijack we see em from a mile away

But look If you can’t handle FH ... Well go to your own site - yah like that is EVER happening ... too much fun trolling

Where was I - oh yah It would appear Allen has security issues 44 games 33 fumbles not good by the way (like Tannehill like awareness) now this is an AFCE forum to discuss such issues issues/flaws with our competition

Especially when TOs lead to losses and the losses of our competition is good for MD

Josh Allen 2020 - 16 games - 9 fumbles - 1 FR (Well below league norm for average FR) Buffalo wins the division

Josh Allen 2021 - 1 game 1- 2 fumbles - 1 FR (loss)

One can then deduct there is some karma brewing in 2021 going to right the TO balance

Not to mention all that added pressure after the MD the BB play the WFT and the vaunted front 4 and Tyler Heineke the second coming of Fitzmagic

BB could be 1-2 or 0-3 rolling into the 4th week - stranger things have happened
So 8 lost fumbled. Thanks.

And the Fumble lost isn’t what cost the Bills against Steelers. But go ahead and keep thinking that. Maybe Turnover Tua will throw another pick trying to throw it away.
I love it. A josh Allen fan call Turnover Tua. OMG the irony. Awesome.

I love it. A josh Allen fan call Turnover Tua. OMG the irony. Awesome.
When you want to argue a strawman argument I will also troll. Bottom-line with Allen 8 lost fumbles 31 INTs, in 45 games. Along with 94 TDs in 45 games. Or 2.08 TDs a game and 0.86 TOs a game. Otherwise what is known as NOT a Turnover problem at QB.

Josh Allen 55 games 38 fumbles

Somebody gonna make history for something anyways

1E4D12F0-552C-4B2D-A8A9-1BF0019EC11E.jpeg

Last edited:
Along with 94 TDs in 45 games. Or 2.08 TDs a game and 0.86 TOs a game.

Tua with 30 TD's in 19 games. Or 1.57 TDs a game and 0.63 TOs a game.

Not a huge statistical difference in these stats. Buffalo with more offensive weapons scores a bit more. Tua is better at protecting the ball.

Josh Allen 70 reg games 47 fumbles 18 defence recovered

Josh Allen 6 PO games 5 fumbles 1 def recovered

The fumbles are not being recovered by Allen or his team as tables are starting to balance out

Sure his running style will lead to more fumbles but this is down right ridiculous he only lost 18 career fumbles

Last edited:
So in 4 years (granted just started) 8 lost fumbles. Thanks that is the only number that matters.

Tables are starting to even out BFIP

Mid point 5th year and 18 lost fumbles

We haven’t even got to the INTs to date

Got this beauty from a bills fan after the Minny Buff debacle

BE6ED95B-1384-4240-8B8E-12248C2A09A2.jpeg

Funny you only show up when you win??

Time Watch GIF by Worcester Warriors

C414C6A7-B235-4E14-8392-BFDC4753E935.jpeg

So it appears the narrative is changing as to what is a fumble statistic - here above Josh did not lose 8 fumbles in 9 reg season games to this point only 3 yet Marc Sessler at NFL.com makes note of his ball security

Tables are starting to even out BFIP

Mid point 5th year and 18 lost fumbles

We haven’t even got to the INTs to date

Got this beauty from a bills fan after the Minny Buff debacle

View attachment 122965

Funny you only show up when you win??
What I am here. And comment on things that I want to talk about. What do you want. Me to say Bills are broken right now? Fine they are broken right now. There you happy?

Back from the game. Here are my takes

Detriots Turf is horrible

Josh - the elbow is really limiting him. You can see it in his throwing motion. He kind of is back to his rookie year big elongated tomahawk motion. His different arm angle throws are gone right now. It was noticeable.

WRs - Bills need Gabe Davis to pull his head out his routes are lazy, slow not sure if it is mental from the injury he had wary in the season or that ankle and groin still bothering him. But he is hurting the offense right now.

Dorsey- he is really struggling right now. Will not scheme to get Diggs away from the brackets he is facing. Route concepts are basic. I am missing Daboll

OL can we please finally invest some assets and fix the freaking OG play finally.

Good to see Tre Back on the field. That will really help the pass defense

Good to have 8 wins and 10 days off after the last couple games. Von only have a sprain please and thank you.

Back
Top Bottom