Colts give Jonathan Taylor permission to be Traded | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts give Jonathan Taylor permission to be Traded

How do you figure? We would have to sign Taylor to an extension to keep him too.

Now, we could franchise Taylor for a whole lot less than CW, but he wouldn't be very happy about it.
Well I don't think Taylor is gonna be getting $20M+ which I suspect is what CW is asking.

Was not a fan in giving yet another salary, and more picks/ talent, but if it's not too insane, and both sides can work out a way to do it, where all sides are happy...

do-it-come-on.gif

YES, I was and am a huge Jonathan Taylor fan.

The FH contributors who are pressing to make it happen will also be the ones agonizing about the Draft picks given up around April next year. While JT is talented and would be a good RB addition, my concern is how much we would have to give up in the trade deal. If $8.6M was considered too much to spend on Dalvin Cook, you know that Jonathan Taylor will probably cost a lot more (plus the Draft picks). My intuitive reaction is a definite no.

Last edited:
No I want wilkins at club long term
This was my first thought as well. Of course, any fan of any team would want Taylor. He's fantastic.

But you've got to weigh the cost. Miami has some tough decisions looming. I would make sure to nail down a deal for Wilkins. What he means to the defense would be extremely hard to replace.

The Dolphins can win with this group of running backs IMO.

Back
Top Bottom