Colts tanked in 2011 - revisited | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts tanked in 2011 - revisited

After the fact of course its a good decision but how do you not think that wearing "Suck for Luck" T-Shirts during the season isn't a slap in the face to Manning?
It is a slap in the face. But every fanbase has douchebags... And I was Dissapointed when I saw those shirts. But us fans cant do anything about the call Irsay made.

You're fanbase is pathetic the way you threw Manning to the curb dawning your Suck for Luck t-shirts. The talking heads seem to have forgotten your putrid behavior but I won't.

Colts did the right thing.

Try to keep in mind that the NFL is a business first and a game second.

Colts did the right thing.

Try to keep in mind that the NFL is a business first and a game second.

I'm not saying it was stupid on their part, to be honest it would have been a lot smarter if we would have done it because we had literally nothing to lose whereas they were at least taking a gamble that Luck would be the better option than Manning.

That still doesn't mean that these idiot douchbags wearing Suck for Luck T-Shirts and putting up billboards shouldn't be called out. What could that possibly accomplish except insult Manning? I never really took a stance on the whole Suck for Luck debate, I think its stupid to think that the coaches or players would lay down just because I'm wearing a t-shirt but I think its equally as stupid to say you would rather have a single win over say the Raiders than get Luck.

Back
Top Bottom