#PSU TE Jesse James 2nd forty: 4.83, 10 yd of 1.76

Josh Norris @JoshNorris · 8m 8 minutes ago

TE Wes Saxton 2nd forty: 4.66, 10 yd of 1.61

Josh Norris @JoshNorris · 7m 7 minutes ago

#Umass TE Jean Sifrin 2nd forty: 4.84, 10 yd of 1.69

Josh Norris @JoshNorris · 5m 5 minutes ago

#Miami TE Clive Walford 2nd forty: 4.81, 10 yd of 1.67

Its impossible not to have them, but expectations lead to disappointment.

#Minnesota TE Maxx Williams 2nd forty: 4.77, 10 yd of 1.63

Brandon Scherff just said he talked with 22 teams...I hope Miami was one of them.

Brandon Scherff just said he talked with 22 teams...I hope Miami was one of them.

I think the DOlphins drafted one player they talked to last year (Turner)...the rest they had little contact with.

i agree... i hope Miami is looking at him solid... Scherff is pronounced Sheriff... and he DOES NOT watch the Bachelorette

I think the DOlphins drafted one player they talked to last year (Turner)...the rest they had little contact with.

Someone had an updated list and we talked to 3 players we drafted...out of about 30-40. I think it was Aikens, Turner and Fede.

Someone had an updated list and we talked to 3 players we drafted...out of about 30-40. I think it was Aikens, Turner and Fede.

I saw that too my didn't Hickey specifically mention talking with Landry and how he could see how passionate he was, etc? Maybe that was at his pro day or something who knows. With so many teams meeting with so many players I wouldn't be surprised if they miss a lot of them.

I saw that too my didn't Hickey specifically mention talking with Landry and how he could see how passionate he was, etc? Maybe that was at his pro day or something who knows. With so many teams meeting with so many players I wouldn't be surprised if they miss a lot of them.

yeah... all teams are going to meet with and talk with soooo many players, they cant get them all. plus remember many of the players are not even invited to the combine that are in the draft. Lots of guys, especially in later rounds, wont be there.

plus... i am not sure but are all the kids that at team speaks with always reported? i'm just not sure on that. but all in all i beleive if you are drafting a person you have spoken with that player and interviewed them and know much about whom they truly is.

sweet thank you.... what are your thoughts on his overall pass blocking ability as well... i know what he offers in the running game, pass blocking is more questionable

He's definitely got the feet to become a good pass blocking tackle. But starting out I think he'll be better able to handle the inside rush better than the outside rush so it will probably would be best for him to start out as a guard before eventually moving out to tackle like he did in college.

Back
Top Bottom