***Combine Update Thread*** | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Combine Update Thread***

gravyfries said:
anybody going to watch the combine today? what time do they start? would love to get some updates, as i am at work...

On now, started at 11am. DBs run today. Someone please post Cromartie's results ASAP!

If Bobby Carpenter works today can I get an update on him? My live feed is down here at work hehehe. So I cant watch today

Bunkley is far past watson now I think

Lawson is amazing I really like this kid.

I need a carpenter update if possible, I want to know how this kid does hmm.

Gravy, you read my mind.

I'm at work as whell but am very curious as to who out of the rest of the LBs run and how the Dbs run, especially curious about Cromartie. Any updates would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance:cooldude:

Ok I'm a little behind right now, but here's some unofficial times:

AJ Hawk 4.62

Chad Greenway 4.74

AJ Nicholson 4.87

D'Qwell Jackson 4.78

Thomas Howard 4.42

Ernie Sims 4.5

Bobby Carpenter did not work out.

Some of the times posted this morning.
AJ Hawk, Ohio State 4.62
Chad Greenway, Iowa 4.74
Ernie Sims, Florida State 4.50
Thomas Howard, UTEP 4.42
Jon Alston, Stanford 4.40
Brandon Johnson, Louisville 4.44 (will probably be moved to SS or be asked to put on some weight to play LB)

Nice time by Howard, this guy seems to be climbing some charts. He has some nice size and had good coverage in the senior bowl, great catch over him though in the game.

Hawk was slower than I expected. He seems to play alot faster than that. Same with Greenway. Sims just seems to small to me to play LB, he could lose some weight and play safety ala Michael Boulware, though he does have some great instincts.

Wow FSU had some great Defenders this year, Sims, Nicholson, Bunkley, Watkins, Cromartie (hurt unfortunately). Nothing like Ohio State but still some great talent.

As soon as they work out, could someone please post Cromartie, Huff, and Simpson's info?

Thanks

Well that's good, probably more important in the long run. being quick helps but having the lateral movement is just as important.

All times unofficial:

Jason Allen (Tenn) runs a 4.42 (nice)

Darnell Bing will not run.

Greg Blue (Georgia) runs a 4.7 Note: He stumbled a little

Daniel Bullocks (Nebraska) runs a 4.41

Antonio Cromartie (FSU) runs 4.49

Back
Top Bottom