Come On | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Come On

CirclingWagons said:
the 2 things I want from every football season:

First and foremost, for the Bills to succeed

Second, for the dolphins to continue their december choke-a-thon

at least I get half my wish every year

I seem to remember finishing December strong last year, even pummeling your team for a second time. It just so happened we didn't start Decem :( ber very strong and didn't control our own destiny by the time we figured it out.

Samphin said:
I seem to remember finishing December strong last year, even pummeling your team for a second time. It just so happened we didn't start Decem :( ber very strong and didn't control our own destiny by the time we figured it out.
you went 2-2, one of those wins was meaningless.

you were 8-4, coming off your best win of the year and in control of your own destiny...than December came around and you choked :cool:

CirclingWagons said:

you were 8-4, coming off your best win of the year and in control of your own destiny...than December came around and you choked :cool:

Choked is probably the most over used word in sports. If Miami had beaten New England and Philly and lost to Buffalo and the Jets that definitly would have been choking BIG TIME. However losing to the SUPER BOWL CHAMPS and the runner up in the NFC in 2 close games is hardly choking. Miami won the games they should have. Like the Jets at home and cupcake December games @ Buffalo.

Ohiophinphan said:
Fighting a battle of wits with an unarmed Bills fan, now THAT is boring!!!!!!!!!!!

Ofcourse it's boring you have to find one with wits about them first.

:roflmao:

CirclingWagons said:
you guys missing the playoffs softened the blow :D

Hum but YOUR 4 CHOKERS living in the AFC East basement yet AGAIN,,, now that really softened the blow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Ohiophinphan said:
Fighting a battle of wits with an unarmed Bills fan, now THAT is boring!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be VERY hard to find one that IS armed ......

:D

Marino1983

davster82 said:
A quest. A quest for an armed bills fan in a battle of wits. This should fill in the time between now and training camp.

a quest for ANY kind of real finfan in Miami is much more daunting

Hey CirclingWagons Where in Miami are you from? Just wondering cause a few of my best friends are Barfalo Jills fans? There can't be that many idiots in Miami........J/K :roflmao: :jk:

cubanbadguy said:
Hey CirclingWagons Where in Miami are you from? Just wondering cause a few of my best friends are Barfalo Jills fans? There can't be that many idiots in Miami........J/K :roflmao: :jk:
Pinecrest/FIU(sweetwater)

CirclingWagons said:

Better to have had a shot at the playoffs than no shot at all. You guys started your gag job in week 3. :roflmao:

Samphin said:
Better to have had a shot at the playoffs than no shot at all. You guys started your gag job in week 3. :roflmao:
we were eliminated from the playoffs one week before you were :goof:

CirclingWagons said:
we were eliminated from the playoffs one week before you were :goof:

Mathmateically, maybe, realistically, you were done as soon as Miami's D showed the league how terrible your offense was.

Back
Top Bottom