Commentary: Fredo Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: Fredo Williams

Great article...

I really think you brought up some ligit players that the Dolphins could possibly bring in... I would love to see Davenport in a Fins uniform, but that's mainly because he's a Hurricane! LOL.

If this does mean to the Dolphins focusing on the passing game, and making that flurish... then it may as well be a silver lining.

All I know... this is one CRAZY offseason, which may be something that the Dolphins needed, we'll see...

Great article man, especially talking about the running backs we can try and snag.

Michael Bennett
Fred Taylor
Najeh Davenport
Anthony Thomas

I'd take most of those for a third - fourth round pick most likely. We need a running back, and as much as I like Minor I just don't think he'll fit in our scheme that great for a full time back.

Great article...I needed that one. Now back to believing Miami will surprise people this year. Especially since they been checked off now by Earth, Mars, and Jupiter twice.

fint0xicated said:
Great article...I needed that one. Now back to believing Miami will surprise people this year. Especially since they been checked off now by Earth, Mars, and Jupiter twice.
You gotta get a new jersey for that kid...:shakeno:

Good read. I think "numb" describes how a lot of us feel.

Will be interesting to see who this all plays out (at RB).

Phinz4Life said:
You gotta get a new jersey for that kid...:shakeno:

Yea I know. That one on him has already been used as a pamper. :mad:

I would be interested in a RB from Minnesota but not neccisarily Bennett(while Bennett is a good back) I would like to see what Ontarrio Smith could do as the full time starter. This guy would have been a 1st round pick until he got hurt and pushed himself down the draft. He is young but would probably cost to much, other RB's that came to mind would be Larry Johnson in KC, Chris Perry in Cinnci, or maybe William Green who has fallen out of favor in Cleveland. Iwant a RB in the worst way, but I also dont want an old RB so that we are playing this game again in two years.

I doubt Bennet is going anywhere from up here in MN, if there is a RB from MN that could be used, that is Onterrio Smith, aka SOD (steal of the draft as he calls himself).He could be a good one and maybe got for pretty cheap, because I do not want to give up a 1st for anybody including Bennett.

As for the others, I am interested in seeing what Russell, Henry, Minor can do before bringing one of them in to the Dolphins.

Hey Phil, Dont try to steal DWs nickname of Fredo

Phil,Phil,Phil.

Dont try to steal the nickname of Fredo from Dave and attach it to Ricky. Dave is already known as Fredo to a large group of Dolphins fans. Pick something else. Dont try to pawn anothers idea off with a different spin. Thanks.

The stage has been set: Miami can now be the biggest cinderella story of the season. Overcoming everything and fighting their way to a Super bowl championship. Wouldn't that be nice?

Phil Unwin got it wrong

Wanny is Fredo. Dont try to steal the mans nickname.

jaketaylor said:
I think Ricky is much more dereving of it at his point. I feel for Wanny, and love how hes handling this. If this team can make it to the playoffs i wil rally behind Wanny etc.

This is the second time you're creating a new thread for this. Find the original thread and REPLY to it.

jaketaylor said:

Really? I've never heard that before. Has anyone else?

But, if that's true, I wasn't trying to reassign the nickname, just finding a reason to throw the "Godfather II" solliquoy in there, because it seemed appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom