Commentary: Week 17 Gambling Corner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: Week 17 Gambling Corner

Late money on the Pats. For the last few days the line was -5.5 consensus, but within the last hour up to -6.5 or even -7 approaching gametime. Must be word the Patriots will take the game seriously and play the regulars, which surprises me more than a little.

Jeez, the Packers now up to -6. That forces my hand on Seattle, since the Pack is another one of those teams .500 or below and giving 6 or more at home.

The college bowl games have been very good with the preseason higher rated underdogs winning outright per usual, so I've been hoping to tread easily with shaky unmotivated NFL teams this week. I don't know if I detailed that preseason ratings college bowl angle here, at least not recently. I'll post later in this thread when I have a chance. It works great every year and provided money line upset winners on Oklahoma and LSU this year. Very good for future reference in subsequent years, and also effective in NCAA tournament basketball play plus the NIT and women's basketball postseason.

4-0 weekend to close out the regular season. Hitting on 3 dogs (2 outright wins) and then having Carolina in an easy cover!

Props to me! lol

Back
Top Bottom