Complete list of the players Phins have met with | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Complete list of the players Phins have met with

I'm surprised the CB list is so short, I thought for sure we'd be drafting one for depth.

Wow... not a single Hawkeye amongst them... Moeaki at TE, Spivey at CB, Edds or Angerer at LB? Nothing... heck what if the Cheifs fall asleep and Bulaga falls to #12?! lol.... crazy they haven't worked out a single one unless this info came out prior to the pro day.

It appears the Dolphins also worked out a long shot QB from tiny Case Western Reserve University who put up some very nice numbers in his college career. He's pretty small though, for a QB, 6'-1" and 190.

http: // bit.ly/bWS0jx

Whalen a busy man

Former South High and Case Western Reserve quarterback Dan Whalen is a busy man. He was at Kent State last week at the invitation on the Miami Dolphins, throwing passes to James Konz, a wide receiver from the Flashes. On Tuesday, he will throw to Konz in front of scouts from the Saints.

Whalen will be at the Browns’ facility as a local invitee for a workout on April 11. If his dream for a chance to play in the NFL is not realized he might end up in the CFL. The Calgary Stampeders own his CFL rights.

http: // bit.ly/a4Ro3M

Interesting that the Dolphins were also able to get a look at Jameson Konz the same day they looked at this Whalen guy. Konz has been mentioned in this forum on other threads after he put up monstrous numbers at his pro day workout at Kent State.

Are the Dolphins that interested in a Div. III QB like Whalen that they would send a scout(s) to see him in Ohio ? Or did they use Whalen as a way to get a look at Konz without announcing they were scheduling an official visit? I don't get it.

Is there anyway to see last years list and compare?

Yes it would be intresting to see how the two compare for example...Did the position they interview the most candidates translate to their say first 3 picks?

In this case it looks like WR, OLB...are the biggest interviews!

Has anyone noticed this for QB's? Dez Byant and Freddie Barnes QB were met with and they are not interested in them they only met with them to talk about there reciever.

i know they had henne work out wrs prior to the draft last year...he worked out hakeem nicks i know for sure...others i can't remember

i wanna say they worked out kenny britt also...

Pretty sure Henne helped work out Hartline, as well, and recommended him as being his kind of WR.

Kind of makes me wish he was doing that this year.

Back
Top Bottom