Congrats Florida!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats Florida!!

Well I have to say Florida Out played and out coached the Bucks. A job well done.

Now lets see if I'm the only buckeye fan that eats their crow :lol:
Thanks! Glad to see you not act like the other OSU guys here.

Well said DD!

Congrats Gators from a Seminole!!! Man I can't believe I just said that!! Ya'll played a super game, and look forward to getting some payback next year with a new OC at the helms. Congrats though!!:tongue:

But damn this loss got me depressed, I'll still show my colors and wear my Ohio St gear when I go on my cruise. I just hope there are no Florida fans on the ship :lol:

But damn this loss got me depressed, I'll still show my colors and wear my Ohio St gear when I go on my cruise. I just hope there are no Florida fans on the ship :lol:

Brit must be :boohoo: :boohoo: .

way to own up majpain, i have a feeling most of the osu faithful will not be around today.

way to own up majpain, i have a feeling most of the osu faithful will not be around today.
Amen. To those of you that do come back and take your crow. You are good people. Can't even talk much smack to you all. I just can't wait to talk smack to the ones that don't show up for a while. The ones that talked the MAJOR smack before the game!

I would have liked to see Tressell have a better game plan, but I'll take the NC!!! :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom