CONGRATS Gators Fans. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CONGRATS Gators Fans.

finswin56 said:
Still a shot, Auburn has to play 'Bama. If they lose to UF next week, Auburn players could mail it in, and 'Bama isn't a push over.

Bama doesn't come close to the talent level that Auburn has.

We did. But we got screwed.

Let's just put it this way. I'll be pulling hard core for whoever plays AuBARN from here on out, and I'll be pulling for the Florida Gators from here on out too.

I'd love to see the Gators win the SEC and play for a national championship. Geaux SEC. (except AuBARN.) :fire:

PatsSuck456 said:
Won't Auburn take a tumble in the standings?

Yeah.

But that falls short of my wish that they all contract malaria and cancel their season tomorrow.

I hate Auburn worse than the Bills, Jets and Patriots.

From here on out, Geaux Gators.

(until next year when they have to come to Death Valley. :evil: )

DolphinDevil28 said:
Bama doesn't come close to the talent level that Auburn has.

We did. But we got screwed.

Let's just put it this way. I'll be pulling hard core for whoever plays AuBARN from here on out, and I'll be pulling for the Florida Gators from here on out too.

I'd love to see the Gators win the SEC and play for a national championship. Geaux SEC. (except AuBARN.) :fire:
I was just thinking about this:

IF Auburn loses to UF, and ends the year with 2 SEC losses, as does LSU.

One of LSU's wins comes against Arkansas. Arkansas has at least one more loss coming at South Carolina or at home against UT (theoretically). If Arkansas ends the year with 2 SEC losses, and one is against LSU, then here's what your left with:

Auburn w/ 2 SEC losses, beating LSU and losing to Arkansas.
LSU w/ 2 SEC losses, beating Arkansas and losing to Auburn.
Arkansas w/2 SEC losses, beating Auburn and losing to LSU.

Under this scenario, all three teams would have one SEC East loss, and one SEC West loss.

What's the tiebreaker?
Is it the point differential?

This is a VERY likely scenario, I just don't know what the tie breaker would be after head to head (which would be a wash in this scenario).

finswin56 said:
I was just thinking about this:

IF Auburn loses to UF, and ends the year with 2 SEC losses, as does LSU.

One of LSU's wins comes against Arkansas. Arkansas has at least one more loss coming at South Carolina or at home against UT (theoretically). If Arkansas ends the year with 2 SEC losses, and one is against LSU, then here's what your left with:

Auburn w/ 2 SEC losses, beating LSU and losing to Arkansas.
LSU w/ 2 SEC losses, beating Arkansas and losing to Auburn.
Arkansas w/2 SEC losses, beating Auburn and losing to LSU.

Under this scenario, all three teams would have one SEC East loss, and one SEC West loss.

What's the tiebreaker?
Is it the point differential?

This is a VERY likely scenario, I just don't know what the tie breaker would be after head to head (which would be a wash in this scenario).

Hmmmm.....

That's a great question.

In that scenario, it might come down to rankings and points scored, which would be between LSU and Auburn. And Auburn (thanks zebras) beat LSU, so it would be Auburn.

Hell, I don't know.

We still have to go to Knoxville and to Feyetville, so we might be out of the picture all together.

In all the disappointment of LSU losing, it sure is awesome to hear St. Nick talk. (even though the team sucks right now.)

But it's great to hear a great coach.

Anyone who doubts Nick is not paying attention to poo.

DolphinDevil28 said:
In all the disappointment of LSU losing, it sure is awesome to hear St. Nick talk. (even though the team sucks right now.)

But it's great to hear a great coach.

Anyone who doubts Nick is not paying attention to poo.

great class man, you are truly a good sport, and their should be more fans out their like you

as for the auburn/lsu game i felt so bad for lsu, they got screwed big time

as for auburn, they did not look too good against arkansas, they looked bad

but football is a funny sport

but way to go gators, man i cannot wait to see tebow next year

and could post

brandon1986 said:
great class man, you are truly a good sport, and their should be more fans out their like you

as for the auburn/lsu game i felt so bad for lsu, they got screwed big time

as for auburn, they did not look too good against arkansas, they looked bad

but football is a funny sport

but way to go gators, man i cannot wait to see tebow next year

and could post

Yeah, Geaux Gators for the rest of this year.

DolphinDevil28 said:
NO DOUBT.

That's what I'm talking about.

yeah, auburn really stole the game against you guys, which IMO should have been made a bigger deal like the oregon/oklahoma game

but i hope the gators hammer auburn next week

brandon1986 said:
yeah, auburn really stole the game against you guys, which IMO should have been made a bigger deal like the oregon/oklahoma game

but i hope the gators hammer auburn next week

Me too.

I think Auburn should be a nuclear weapon test site.

DolphinDevil28 said:
From a tried and true LSU fanatic, Congrats to the Florida Gators today.

There were some bad calls in the first half, but you guys clearly outplayed us in the second half.

I hope Florida goes on to win the SEC Championship and maybe even the National Championship.

Good luck the rest of the way, and I can't wait till next year's meeting in Baton Rouge, LA. (I would love for some of you to come to that with me)

Congrats again.

DD.

Thanks for the Love and I hope the Tigers end up having a great year! I will be rooting for them.

Classy post as always DD. Great game. I thought it was gonna be alot tougher game. I was very impressed with the Gators. Good Luck the rest of the way bro!

Great game and very classy DD!

I may take some slack for this, but I really think the QB you had play last year in the Peach bowl (sorry can't remember his name) is better than Russell. Russell throws a GREAT deep ball, but if you take that away from him, I feel he is an average QB.

Back
Top Bottom