Congrats to Javarris "Baby J" James! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats to Javarris "Baby J" James!

kpcane said:
Can't wait to see your face when people go up to you and tell you that your kids are ugly

I'll tell them I apprrciate their honesty, and I'll be honest and tell them to **** off.

Congrats to the James family.

kpcane said:
why would you guys say that?

is it because you guys aren't in the history books of UM above the likes of Edgerrin James, Clinton Portis, Willis McGahee, and Frank Gore? possibly....

WTF does that have to do with what his kid looks like? :confused:

305TillIDie said:
Miami bashers will always have negative thoughts even if someone post a great story/event

Yeah seriously. People cant just say congrats.

I never seen a cute baby that just came out I mean damn.....

I think you guys are reading way to much into it, I don't think it has anything to do with UM.

Motion said:
I think you guys are reading way to much into it, I don't think it has anything to do with UM.
everyone that posted a negative reply isn't a Hurricane fan

heres a new life in the world and people acting stupid (not you)...its rude, disrespectful

kpcane said:
why would you guys say that?

is it because you guys aren't in the history books of UM above the likes of Edgerrin James, Clinton Portis, Willis McGahee, and Frank Gore? possibly....

Yes, that's it. The kid is ugly because I'm not in a history book. Where do you U fans come up with this crap :sidelol: I didnt even think about the school when I said the kid was ugly. I was just saying what everyone who looks at that picture will think.

305TillIDie said:
Miami bashers will always have negative thoughts even if someone post a great story/event

I've been a Hurricane fan since your Daddy was wearing pajama's with feet in them...that kid is ugly

DonShula84 said:
Yes, that's it. The kid is ugly because I'm not in a history book. Where do you U fans come up with this crap :sidelol: I didnt even think about the school when I said the kid was ugly. I was just saying what everyone who looks at that picture will think.

Im not calling you a hater because your anything but, and are very fair with college teams.

But have you ever seen a cute kid right after it came out of its mom? I havent :lol:

Alex44 said:
Im not calling you a hater because your anything but, and are very fair with college teams.

But have you ever seen a cute kid right after it came out of its mom? I havent :lol:

Well I havent seen many kids when they first pop out. I also didnt realize that this kid fit that description. For all I know it's a bad picture and it's the cutest kid in the history of kids. You guys shouldnt have taken it so seriously imo :D

305TillIDie said:
yeah..and this college board is a joke..one big joke

cmon, don't take it so seriously.. only a mother thinks their newborn is beautiful...the Dads can't see straight cause they're ballin' their eyes out.

305TillIDie said:
why take shots at the kid?

i dont understand...

because you jumped up to rally a defense? :goof: ...

every baby is ugly..YOU were ugly.."I" was very ugly...

love is blind..orrr, it makes you blind..eh, cmon, laugh with us.

Back
Top Bottom