Congratson on the Division title | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratson on the Division title

Hyperion

Greek Gods of Football
Reaction score
Great story, great season guys. These are the kind of seasons that make being a fan worth the time. I enjoyed the Miami win yesterday over the Jets mainly because it kept the white collar crooks in Foxboro out of the playoffs. Good luck against the Rats this weekend. Titans fans hate those fu--s.

Thanks, great season for you guys also. Good luck in the playoffs. (unless we meet of course)

Thanks for the thanks, but I can't wish you luck, because your team is in our way! Go Phins!

Great story, great season guys. These are the kind of seasons that make being a fan worth the time. I enjoyed the Miami win yesterday over the Jets mainly because it kept the white collar crooks in Foxboro out of the playoffs. Good luck against the Rats this weekend. Titans fans hate those fu--s.

Sick season for you guys this year... Thanks for the props and I hope we get a chance to face off.

Thanks for the congrats! I think we have a good chance to face you in the AFC title game. We'll see!

Back
Top Bottom