Congratulations T-Wolves | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations T-Wolves

Prime Time said:
I don't see why you are laughing...I like both teams a lot, but the Fab Trio of KG, Sprewell and Cassell is going to be too much for the Lakers. And If Kandi can return, you guys are done!!!

Michael Olowakandi is a loser who has no heart or desire to play the game. He can make an impact, with Shaq in the middle?

This series was over from the Lakers won game 6 against the Spurs. After either the Lakers or Spurs are out, the West, unlike the East...becomes extremely predictable. Although the East is considered by many as the "JV League", if you want to watch good basketball...this Pacers-Pistons series may be your last chance until October.

Lakers in 5 or 6. Pistons/Pacers push a game 7, and I wouldn't be surprised if Detroit wins it, and that may actually lead into a good championship series, because of Detroit's size with Big Ben, Sheed, and Mehmet Okur.

yeah detroit could make it interesting with the guys inside, but who is guarding kobe ??? any chance if indiana advance, that artest will guard kobe ? i want to see this happening, thats of course only if LA advances...

Oh yeah, no doubt we'd see Artest on Kobe. And you're right, that would have to be right up there with Big Ben vs. Shaq.

Prime Time said:
I don't see why you are laughing...I like both teams a lot, but the Fab Trio of KG, Sprewell and Cassell is going to be too much for the Lakers. And If Kandi can return, you guys are done!!!
:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom