Contradicting camp info... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Contradicting camp info...

JJ777

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is it just me or are other people confused as to how people are performing at TC? Between reading peoples camp reports on the forums and reports from the papers and then DW comments I have no clue who is REALLY performing well. Some people are saying Fiedler is playing better, others say Feeley is way better...I read how Minor broked off some solid 12-15yd plays in the middle drill then elsewhere I read that the offense could manage no more than 3-4yds in the middle drill vs the D. Who or what do I believe???

JJ777 said:
Is it just me or are other people confused as to how people are performing at TC? Between reading peoples camp reports on the forums and reports from the papers and then DW comments I have no clue who is REALLY performing well. Some people are saying Fiedler is playing better, others say Feeley is way better...I read how Minor broked off some solid 12-15yd plays in the middle drill then elsewhere I read that the offense could manage no more than 3-4yds in the middle drill vs the D. Who or what do I believe???

A lot of it could have to do with the day each individual is talking about.

As for the Minor Runs, he did run 15 yards, but it was after the whistle! So the official site is stretching the truth a tad.

But you know what? Each person has his own eyes, and twenty different people could see something totally different in one play, so it's all good if you ask me.

I swear I think some of you are more interested in finding every discrepancy between our reports and the official ones....not every one sees the same thing when they're out there, there's sometimes up to 5-6 drills going on at the same time, it's hard to catch everything. Why are some of you on this eternal quest to prove us wrong? Please go write up your own and lets see how well you remember everything. Sorry if I'm b#tching, I've just had enough of this the last 2 days.

Finsflurry said:
I swear I think some of you are more interested in finding every discrepancy between our reports and the official ones....not every one sees the same thing when they're out there, there's sometimes up to 5-6 drills going on at the same time, it's hard to catch everything. Why are some of you on this eternal quest to prove us wrong? Please go write up your own and lets see how well you remember everything. Sorry if I'm b#tching, I've just had enough of this the last 2 days.
In your rush to defend yourself again, you completely missed his point.

He's asking, who should he believe.

Just read the last sentence and the second post, and then relax.

You protest too much.

There will always be contradicting reports....

It's too tough to see everything with one pair of eyes. While one person is watching OL drills, one may be watching the WR drills. It's very tough to get all of it accurate. Try reading these reports with an open mind too, this is only TC, and there is very little contact going on...

PHINZ RULE!!!

listen to them all six eyes are better than 2 i seriously doubt they would lie for fun.

inFINSible said:
In your rush to defend yourself again, you completely missed his point.

He's asking, who should he believe.

Just read the last sentence and the second post, and then relax.

You protest too much.

The only reason I rushed to anything is because this is like the 4th thread since yesterday about this same subject. I do protest alot because I'm constantly being called out, so I'm gonna defend myself.

You guys can believe whoever you want, everyone has a different opinion. The general post is still questioning me in some way, do we really have to have 3 different threads to discuss it?

Camp reporters don't have a spotter or statistician for support. That along with the informal nature of some of the plays run makes it difficult to produce an iron-clad account.

It's better than no reports at all!

DrAstroZoom said:
Camp reporters don't have a spotter or statistician for support. That along with the informal nature of some of the plays run makes it difficult to produce an iron-clad account.

It's better than no reports at all!
And its also better then what the Media writes.

inFINSible said:
IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU, FF!!

geez....

Fair enough. My bad, I thought it was directed at me. I guess I'm just super defensive since half of my posts on this board are me defending myself.

And 1/2 of those, are unnecessary...;)

Relax man.....really....Just do your thing.

I love the differences in the report. It eliminates bias reporting. If one guys love JF, and hates the AJF trade, then he will report alittle different than the guy that loves AJF and absolutly hates JF. The different reports are fun to read, and people can form their own opinions after reading multiple evaluations. Read them all, have fun with them, and get excited.....Preaseason game one is only 11 days away, then we can all judge.....at least those of us with NFL Network :)!

Yeah sorry didnt mean to get anyone POed. Im happy to get anything really. I just thought someone might be able to open my eyes to who is more reliable like. Dont read this papers writer cause he is a Fiedler hater so is biased against him or. FF is really organized with his reports but he is also dyslexic so he usually gets the numbers wrong (hehehe). Or this person is a football coach so his assesment is probably more accurate and knowledgeable then so and so who is just a biased fan.

Back
Top Bottom