Contradicting camp info... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Contradicting camp info...

If 5 guys look at a picture, they are probably going to see 5 different things. Some will see the sky, some the water and then there is me. I'll see the girl.

Everyone needs ta chill. I've been to training camp and there's a lot going on. Reporting is more art than science.

to FF and Muck and all the others that post TC reports for us that cant be there,
THANKS ALOT. PLEASE DONT STOP. I dont care if the reports say different things about the same play or not. FOOTBALL IS HERE. You are the only hope we have.

Keep up the good work.

Aw c'mon yah'll, this shouldn't even be brought up. Even though you may not intend for it to be at all insulting to those who go to the camps and report, it comes off as you sounding that you don't trust them.

These guys are braving the heat and humidity of Southern Florida to bring us these in depth reports that 95% of us are clamoring to see every day we wake up when a TC has been scheduled - I know I do.

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't even start a thread that even remotely challenges the integrity of Finsflurry and Ozzy, both of whom I have a great respect for because of what they do.

oh yeah, and GO PHINZ! :fire:

PhinKev said:
If 5 guys look at a picture, they are probably going to see 5 different things. Some will see the sky, some the water and then there is me. I'll see the girl.

Everyone needs ta chill. I've been to training camp and there's a lot going on. Reporting is more art than science.
Yeah, and I see that girls...COUGH...yeah...:D

Finsflurry said:
The only reason I rushed to anything is because this is like the 4th thread since yesterday about this same subject. I do protest alot because I'm constantly being called out, so I'm gonna defend myself.

You guys can believe whoever you want, everyone has a different opinion. The general post is still questioning me in some way, do we really have to have 3 different threads to discuss it?
I am not sure if people are actually calling you out or if they have been calling the media who reports it out.
I know from my standpoint. That you would have no reason to lie and the papers and **** may. I can see them making reports about things when they arent even there.
Take for example Ditka i saw him on Sportcenter saying that Jay has been completely outplaying AJ and that AJ isnt ready for primetime.
He says this but i doubt he was ever at the camp.

When you have been to camp.

Finsflurry said:
I swear I think some of you are more interested in finding every discrepancy between our reports and the official ones....not every one sees the same thing when they're out there, there's sometimes up to 5-6 drills going on at the same time, it's hard to catch everything. Why are some of you on this eternal quest to prove us wrong? Please go write up your own and lets see how well you remember everything. Sorry if I'm b#tching, I've just had enough of this the last 2 days.
Thanks for trying.

There will be reports that are contradicting with one another. For example...everyone basis their reports on what they think is good or bad. Not everyone has the same standards on that so of course they will differ.

Back
Top Bottom