Corey Dillon Leaves Patriots (Left the game) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Corey Dillon Leaves Patriots (Left the game)

Bjorn

Go Giants
Reaction score
Just heard on Sports Center That Corey Dillon left the game early today. The reason was undisclosed. What does this mean? Is the same thing happening in New England that happened in Cinci? One can only wonder.

Hmmm...interesting. Im going to see if I can find out any more info about this. I will fill you guys in if I do.

No he got hurt and had to leave the game in the 4th quarter just before the game winning drive.

Finz Fury said:
Hmmm...interesting. Im going to see if I can find out any more info about this. I will fill you guys in if I do.

Yeah definately do. I'll try to look around as well.

tmny99 said:
No he got hurt and had to leave the game in the 4th quarter just before the game winning drive.

From what I saw on Sports CEnter he was walking to the locker room by himself. Kinda like what Randy Moss did last year in Minni. I must admit though that I was paying more attention to my computer than my T.V. I saw it out of the corner of my eye.

All I found out is he was injured. Probably just went back to the locker room to get checked out. I think if there was more to the story we would have heard something by now, but who knows.

I don't see why he would be disgruntled and walk off. I mean, he only won a SB with the team and all.

I highly doubt that anybody would walk out on the Pats. He prob was just hurt.

Back
Top Bottom