Could be worse... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could be worse...

Re: Re: Could be worse...

Originally posted by WharfRat
Ohio has a team in the NFL? :confused:

I sure hope that was a joke.

Two teams, the Bungles and Browns. I meant cities in Ohio shouldn't have a team. Wise guy, :-)

Me Neither...

I don't think the Bengals have had a team since Ickey Woods...
and I thought the Browns moved to Baltimore.:lol:

You know what gets me mad is that when teams leave cities, why in the hell should they get expansion teams if they cant even keep their team?? At least give it a 10 year window so they can sit in the corner and think about if they want a franchise.

Screw Cleveland
Screw Baltimore
And mostly, screw Houston! Should have kept the OILERS you $hit kicking a$$holes.

Clumpy, Clumpy, Clumpy...

don't you know that you have to win the Superbowl not just get there...

oh...

I'm sorry, you haven't learned that yet have you.

:D

Just kidding there...don't go postal...so do you got Spikes locked up yet or what? Its a dead day and I am hurting for some NFL news.

I'm starting to really dislike the Browns. After Davis' little comment about Miami whining because Cleveland made the playoffs, I find it hard to like the guy. I don't rememer one public statement of that nature. I want to the 'Phins to play the Browns soon, that way Ricky can that sorry defense into the turf.......

Easy there guys on Ohio it not our fault Mike Brown is the cheapest man to live on this planet. As far as Cleveland they supported their team you don't see the empty seat at their stadium like you do in Miami that was all Art Modell want more money and a new stadium without put a quality product on the field.

Back
Top Bottom