Could Drew know something? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Drew know something?

Phinzone

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
It's been reported that Drew keeps saying Ricky will be back, Ricky will be back, etc. etc. etc. Does anyone else besides me find it weird that he keeps saying this?

Now, I don't turst a SINGLE word that comes out of Drew's mouth. However he is in the industry, and should have a better pulse on what's going on with the Ricky situation than any of us. No he doens't deal with Ricky but why would he keep bringing up this air of doubt? It is to Drew's benefit that everyone believe that Ricky is gone for good, yet he keeps saying he'll be back.

If Drew shuts his yap and everyone thinks that Ricky is gone

1. It free's up the cap room to resign O-gun to a long term lucrative contract. (obviously his goal)

or

2. It makes the FO question our players at the RB position, and increases the likely hood of O-gun being traded elsewhere for a RB

Now whether or not you agree with trading O-gun off (i personally don't) you can see that Drew DOES have something to lose if people take his ramblings seriously. Does anyone else have an explanation to why he keeps saying that Ricky will be back?

I think he will be back....

I'm sure he will want his contracted reworked in order to suport his latest fines..

_dan24 said:
I think he will be back....

I'm sure he will want his contracted reworked in order to suport his latest fines..

I don't think he will be. But then again I could be wrong. He pissed a LOT of people off. I would still take him back, but others wouldn't (and I totally understand why). Losing 8 mil might snap him right back again though. And good luck getting the contract reworked when you pull crap like that.

Phinzone said:
I don't think he will be. But then again I could be wrong. He pissed a LOT of people off. I would still take him back, but others wouldn't (and I totally understand why). Losing 8 mil might snap him right back again though. And good luck getting the contract reworked when you pull crap like that.
On the $8 million, not yet filed, suit: The Players Association Union is eagerly awaiting this filing with their own grievance filing. It has been noted several times in many papers. I guess we'll see how it works out, if the FO has the balls to file the suit, that is.

I tell ya rickys not welcome back in my eyes he can rott in asia that fish eating bastard.

If he accepts a low ball offer, take him back, if he wants short term big money no way.
minor and company will be fine. plus his salary lets us sign other players. we need to sign ogun- chambers- knight- mcmikeal.

My gut tells me that Ricky's retirement is all a ploy. I would not be at all surprised if he returnes to the Dolphins this season.

A&O said:
My gut tells me that Ricky's retirement is all a ploy. I would not be at all surprised if he returnes to the Dolphins this season.
That could be the worst news from this entire off-season. I don't think my ticker could take it. I pray your gut is wrong! :D

Bye Bye Ricky!!!

Who The Heck Wants Ricky Back, So He Can Have An Episode And Leave Again!! Theres Too Much "drama" With The Dolphins Every Single Year, Whether Its Can't Win On The Road, Can't Win In The Cold, Can't Win The Big Game....wanny Needs To Get Tough, Find His Vocal Cords And Yell At The Guys A Bit, And I Think We'll Be Fine.. This Team Has The Talent, No Question. ( Sure They Had More With Ricky) Its Time To Put Up Or Shut Up...30 Years And Counting Damn It!!!!!

We don't need ricky. I hope he dosent come back so we can show everyone we dont need him to win. Dolphins are gonna be underlooked this season...this is the year my friends!

TPD1479 said:
Who The Heck Wants Ricky Back, So He Can Have An Episode And Leave Again!! Theres Too Much "drama" With The Dolphins Every Single Year, Whether Its Can't Win On The Road, Can't Win In The Cold, Can't Win The Big Game....wanny Needs To Get Tough, Find His Vocal Cords And Yell At The Guys A Bit, And I Think We'll Be Fine.. This Team Has The Talent, No Question. ( Sure They Had More With Ricky) Its Time To Put Up Or Shut Up...30 Years And Counting Damn It!!!!!

it boths me you captolized every word...haha thats funny :)

and i think ricky will be back, but down the road like next year or the year after

He didn't capitalize every word....It's a hack that won't let you post in all caps.

A&O said:

Would this fan base take back Ricky?

I don't want him back. To take him back would make me almost ashamed to call myself a Dolfan.

Ricky will not be back. This is not a ploy, it is not a joke, blah, blah, blah...

He is done. Guys like Drew think he will be back because they can not fathom leaving all that money behind. But it clearly is not about money and Ganja boy has clearly burnt to many bridges. RW will not play football again. His reputation with the pot thing is tarnished and no team would take a chance on him. Would you take him back if you knew heading into the playoffs he could test positive for smoking the hippy lettuce again?

Bye bye Ricky.

Back
Top Bottom