Could Drew know something? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Drew know something?

Hopefully it is a plot to get a new offense installed and once it is in place Ricky comes back and Wanny is forced to roll with it. Then maybe we can make the playoffs. Cause handing the ball off straight up the middle into a weak line wasnt cutting it.

I dont want Ricky back plain and simple!! If he comes back we should trade him, he has talent, someone will take him! I dont want him here though... the team dont trust him and the fans dont trust him... he burned the bridge... he can stay on the other side.

inFINSible said:
He didn't capitalize every word....It's a hack that won't let you post in all caps.

More than likely the proper() function... If you guys are going to be that anal about it, why not just lcase() the string so you do not make people look like lunatics. :goof:

harmonkoz said:
More than likely the proper() function... If you guys are going to be that anal about it, why not just lcase() the string so you do not make people look like lunatics. :goof:
:confused: All I know is that on the few occasions that I've tried to type in all caps...it did the same thing....I just figured it was a hack or sumpin'....

I'm no frikken genius!

Ive been a finfan since 70-71, and if they bring this loser back to our team that will be it for me. What this jackazz had done is the epitomy of disrespect, lack of responsibility etc.. the list could go on. Regardless of his talent, he is poison, pure and simple!

i would have liked to bring him back on his original reason for leaving but after all this shi* about the weed and how he left to keep smokin what makes u think he would not pull a stunt like this again?he is a head case and i dont see him ever being anything else

4Dfins said:
Ive been a finfan since 70-71, and if they bring this loser back to our team that will be it for me. What this jackazz had done is the epitomy of disrespect, lack of responsibility etc.. the list could go on. Regardless of his talent, he is poison, pure and simple!

So you're not much of a fan then...................I mean, to abandon your team because of 1 guy. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom