Cowboys To Cut Dez Bryant | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys To Cut Dez Bryant

No way Miami signs him. The whole reason Dallas released him, at least that I am aware of, is because he wouldn't take a pay cut. He wants big pay day. Miami would probably have to make another Suh style contract to get him.

Apparently he said he'll see them twice next year. So his first choice will likely to be to stay in that division. Can the Eagles afford him on a one year Alshon like deal? If so he could be an appealing option for them as they'll want to make another run.

Maybe the Jags will have interest? They've lost Robinson and cut Hurns. He might be a decent fit for them to go with their existing options.

With that said I'm not sure I see him landing a long term deal this year. I think it's going to be a one year deal and maybe get that pay day next year.

I'm thinking Red Skins, they have a real void at WR and they need star talent at the position. Green Bay and Los Angeles Rams maybe.

He's already said he'd prefer to stay in the NFC East so he can exact some payback....the Redskins or Eagles would be very attractive for him. And could you imagine him on the Giants w/Beckham???.....The coaching staff would need a constant supply of Pepto Bismol, Alka Seltzer and migraine meds...lol.

If Miami made this move people would be screaming "We couldn't have at least traded Bryant for a 5th round pick!"

I know high character is the new fancy buzz word for building this team but also elite talent helps too. Unfortunately Dez hasn't produced at an elite level for quite some time so lets make like Marino and pass.

why are we complaining about dez when he is still better than ours wr

Gase did not like Landry's personality, but would be OK with Bryany's personality? Good luck with that:rolleyes:

We should bring him in and take him to dinner to woo him, then when he thinks things are going well we ask him “has your mother ever done prostitution??”

Back
Top Bottom