cracksmoker.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cracksmoker.com

The most trusted source for sports crime journalism

I predict that within 3 years, Cedric Benson will have his own page on that website.

SANDERS, BARRY
Sanders is a man who once did public service announcements promoting chastity, then fathered a child out of wedlock.

A football player named Ben Gay? LOL
GAY, BEN
In Tuesday's Plain Dealer, Cleveland Browns running back Ben Gay revealed a year ago he was dealing drugs after dropping out of a junior college in Kansas.

LEWIS, JAMAL
3/97
Running back Jamal Lewis: got three years' probation for shoplifting a $109 polo shirt in March 1997 in Atlanta.

TXFinFan said:
I predict that within 3 years, Cedric Benson will have his own page on that website.

Just like his Idol Tricky Ricky.

Smoke, Ricky, Smoke

the peyton manning one is too funny......

"In the lawsuit, she accuses Manning of placing his "naked butt" on her face while in the Volunteers' locker room."

did you see this entry on Ricky's page? What a lil whiner! lol

Cracksmoker.com said:
Ricky Williams portrays himself as an outcast among fellow Saints and New Orleanians alike, and recommends moving the team to San Antonio in an interview hitting newsstands Wednesday. Williams also complains about his incentive-based contract, a head coach who hasn't coached him yet and Saints teammates who he says delighted in humiliating him and who didn't apologize when he was hit in the backfield. At Texas, where Williams set a short-lived major-college career rushing record, ``There was a deep sense of pride,'' Williams says. ``Like my linemen -- they were so proud. When they missed a block and I got hit in the backfield, they would be right there and say, `I'm sorry, Ricky.' You could see in their eyes that it really hurt them,'' Williams says. ``In New Orleans ... they'd pick me up but I never once heard anyone say, `I'll get 'em next time,''' Williams says. ``I don't know what the problem was. I think they were just too worried about themselves.'' New Saints coach Jim Haslett caught Williams' disapproval for how he handled his first meeting with Williams this winter. ``He doesn't say, `How's your elbow,''' Williams says. ``He says `Have you been working out?' His questions bothered me, and the way if you ever meet a football coach, they always look you up and down before they say anything to you. It's their job, I guess, but it didn't make me feel like a person.'' The magazine reports that Williams hasn't been working out. Williams' incentive-based contract -- not counting an $8.84 million signing bonus -- paid him a relatively low $225,000 for his injury-plagued 1999 season. The running back says he would be happier playing for the Saints if they renegotiated his contract. He also cites what he perceives as a lack of support from a city where ``losing engulfs you.'' ``Has there ever been a star player in New Orleans?'' Williams asks rhetorically. ``No, there hasn't been. So they don't know how to treat you -- not that I expect special treatment. But there are certain things I've become accustomed to, like support, a little bit of support.''

I like this one: 2/00
Ricky Williams, former Heisman Trophy-winning running back for the University of Texas, was arrested and taken to jail Monday night for failing to sign a traffic ticket, authorities said Tuesday. Tom Vinger, spokesman for the Texas Department of Public Safety, said troopers pulled Williams' over in his 1999 Hummer about 9:24 p.m. A trooper reported that Williams, who plays for the New Orleans Saints, swerved from the far right lane to the far left lane without signaling, disrupting traffic on the three-lane street near downtown Austin, Vinger said. When the trooper pulled over the car, Williams "was upset. He was not particularly cooperative," Vinger said. The football player refused to sign the ticket, a misdemeanor charge for failing to signal a lane change that carried a maximum $200 fine, he said. Vinger said the signature is a promise that he would later contact the court about the ticket. The trooper arrested Williams and took him to the Travis County Jail to personally face a judge. Vinger said Williams was released a short time later, but he said he did not know exactly how long Williams was detained. Houston attorney Joe Jamail, who represents Williams, a rookie with the New Orleans Saints this past season, told The Dallas Morning News he had little information regarding the incident. Williams called his mother, Sandy Williams, from the cell phone from his vehicle about 9 p.m. Monday after police pulled him over outside of his apartment in downtown Austin, she told the Morning News. She said her son told her a police car trailed him for about one mile from the time he left the UT library to his apartment and that officers seemed to be looking for a reason to pull him over. "I heard the whole thing," Williams' mother said. "The officer said something about him not signaling while changing lanes and that he was getting a ticket. Ricky said, 'Hell no. Not again. Not now.' I told him not to say anything and to sign the ticket. But they told him to get out of the car, and then they took him to jail." "It is absolutely terrible judgment [by the police]," Jamail told the Morning News. "They [the police] know who he is and where he lives. They don't take you to jail for refusing to sign a ticket. I'm incensed about it."
http://www.cnnsi.com/football/nfl/news/2000/02/22/williams_arrested_ap/

can you say... paranoia

Bryan Cox lashed out at the NFL again Wednesday for being a racist league after he was fined $10,000 for unnecessary roughness

remember him? He was so entertaining

UGAxFIN said:
the peyton manning one is too funny......

"In the lawsuit, she accuses Manning of placing his "naked butt" on her face while in the Volunteers' locker room."
LMFAO

Back
Top Bottom