Crazy Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Mock

PSU Cane

Starter
Super Donator
Reaction score
I'm going crazy waiting for this thing to start. I don't typically do Mock's b/c i wait to see how the board falls and then do my picks, but i couldn't help but think a little crazy with these trade rumors going around.

Trade #12 to SF for ##31, #34, and #93
Trade #34 and #42 to STL for #22

1(22)Bjeorn Werner - DE FSU or Tank Carradine - DE FSU
1(31)Desmond Trufant - CB Washington or Jamar Taylor - CB Boise State
2(54)Ryan Swope - WR Texas A&M
3(77)Travis Kelce - TE Cincinnati
3(82)Dwayne Gratz - CB UCONN or Robert Alford - CB SE Louisianna
3(93)Christine Michael - RB Texas A&M or Le'Veon Bell - RB Michigan State
4(111)Hugh Thornton - OG Illinois
5(146)Gerald Hodges - OLB Penn State
5(166)Josh Evans - S Florida
7(217)Armonty Bryant - DE East Central (OK)
7(224)Mike James - RB LSU/Miami
7(250)Adam Replogle - DT Indiana

I also thought about grabbing Ertz at 31 instead of Taylor/Trufant and then taking another CB later in Round 2 or early Round 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
You starting Garner at RT?

You starting Garner at RT?

No, we'd probably have to sign Winston or something. Honestly, i don't like most of the tackles after the Big 3.....so whoever else out there that might be drafted in taking a risk. Pugh seems to be the most polished but i think he's better suited for guard. Watson and Armstead are EXTREMELY raw. Fluker just doesn't fit and got killed by speed all year. I really want one of the Big 3 but it's going to take a fortune to get one, so i don't see it happening.

No, we'd probably have to sign Winston or something. Honestly, i don't like most of the tackles after the Big 3.....so whoever else out there that might be drafted in taking a risk. Pugh seems to be the most polished but i think he's better suited for guard. Watson and Armstead are EXTREMELY raw. Fluker just doesn't fit and got killed by speed all year. I really want one of the Big 3 but it's going to take a fortune to get one, so i don't see it happening.

I agree. After the top three OT's, the other tackles aren't worth reaching for. There are still talks of trading our 54 pick for Albert. I could see us taking Eifert/Austin at 12, then taking the best CB with our 1st 2nd rounder.

Back
Top Bottom