Crazy thought for the day... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy thought for the day...

Wildbill3

Onion Fetish
Club Member
Reaction score
I just read where Wanny is planning on playing Jay for the 1st half(possibly) and then AJ and Sage for the second, Maybe this is some attempt to get AJ injured this week, and to get Jay injured next week. (As Jay will be playing the second half next week.)

So I guess the master plan is to make sure that SAGE wins that job!!!

(Maybe wanny doesn't want Rick to be right about AJ, and he knows he is wrong about Jay?)

All jokes aside, I hope that our sorry line, minus James and Mckinney plays the whole game.

Wildbill3 said:
I just read where Wanny is planning on playing Jay for the 1st half(possibly) and then AJ and Sage for the second, Maybe this is some attempt to get AJ injured this week, and to get Jay injured next week. (As Jay will be playing the second half next week.)

(Maybe wanny doesn't want Rick to be right about AJ, and he knows he is wrong about Jay?)

All jokes aside, I hope that our sorry line, minus James and Mckinney plays the whole game.
Sorry ........didn't find the humor in this post at all.

Okay. The "Joke" is that it is a way to save Wanny and Ricks ***, by getting both QBs injured and then having Sage play who may be better than the other two if actually given a chance. And lets be honest, the only way he ever gets a chance is if they are both injured.

Wildbill3 said:

Thats crazy Wild Bill.............:evil:

This brings stupidity to a whoel new level. Just when i thought I had read the most unlikely conspiracy theory, someone comes and takes the cake.

Relax, take a valium, put away your spy comic books and get real.

fin-atic said:
This brings stupidity to a whoel new level. Just when i thought I had read the most unlikely conspiracy theory, someone comes and takes the cake.

Relax, take a valium, put away your spy comic books and get real.
:)

Back
Top Bottom