Creed Humphrey - Returning to School | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Creed Humphrey - Returning to School

I think he probably runs in the 4.7's, but 4.9's would kick him down the board. Either way, I'd prefer to use that pick on offense. I'd have to feel he was too good to pass up to take him at 18. Still early to see how OL shakes out, but I'd take any of Lamb, Jeudy, and Higgins before Espenesa.

I saw you said left tackle is the sweet spot at 18. Who?

I'm not close to done with OL, but the group of guys who could be in that range seems larger than normal, so I feel pretty good that at least one will prove worthy and be available at 18.

I'm not close to done with OL, but the group of guys who could be in that range seems larger than normal, so I feel pretty good that at least one will prove worthy and be available at 18.
I agree that there will be a group of guys at that pick...but that's why I think we trade down this pick.

This Tua things is going to be anxiety inducing. I say it in regard to this post and how i hope Miami doesn't have to give up resources including dipping into next years ammo. They have the opportunity at a lot of picks to turn this roster round with 2 solid drafts along with FA periods.

Agreed. I hope they stand pat and see who falls to them at 5. If Tua or another player they value at 5 isn’t there, trade down if possible to acquire more assets.

Agreed. I hope they stand pat and see who falls to them at 5. If Tua or another player they value at 5 isn’t there, trade down if possible to acquire more assets.
This is a tough one for me and I disagree. Hear me out.
So if Tua is the QB we projected: remember the ball placement, the leader, “tank for tua”.... we really going to pass on this guy for an added Olineman or CB we would draft in late 1st / early 2nd?
I wish we had the QB and we could use our 7 top 100 picks to build a monster but without the QB.. doesn’t work.

You will see the USC kid Jackson get some traction. Jones out of Houston.
Ck and others have talked up this big kid Becton - Idk. I’ve never watched a Louisville game this year.

You will see the USC kid Jackson get some traction. Jones out of Houston.
Ck and others have talked up this big kid Becton - Idk. I’ve never watched a Louisville game this year.

Jackson’s pretty damn raw

His athleticism is undeniable and the NFL puts a premium on traits u can't teach, he's raw and his punch needs work but that was the also case with Tyronn Smith.

His athleticism is undeniable and the NFL puts a premium on traits u can't teach, he's raw and his punch needs work but that was the also case with Tyronn Smith.

I think tyron Smith was a little more polished coming out of usc personally. But yeah that’s dudes an athlete

I think tyron Smith was a little more polished coming out of usc personally. But yeah that’s dudes an athlete

Ur right about that but Tyronn had bust potential like Jackson does neither were the clean high floor/ceiling prospects that Tunsil was coming out. Tyronn played at 290 at USC with no bad weight on that frame, let's see how Jackson looks in shorts.

Last edited:
Dammit. My plan was take one of the two centers with the first 2nd round pick. Now I have to reevaluate everything

Yep. But he’s athletic, track-field team at USC, and love the build. 6’6. Can carry 350 NP.
He has good pedigree - dad played at USC.
I think it’s definite value at bottom Rd1

Back
Top Bottom