Crennel and Clevelands situation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crennel and Clevelands situation

Rich22

Phin DieHard!
Reaction score
Crennel signed 5 yrs at 11mil. That's just over 2 mil/yr. Not sure they would pay a coordinator 1 mil/yr when the coach is only getting 2. They are bringing in Maurice Carthon to be OC - IMO this is a joke - he is no way qualified - what has he done. But I believe he will get low dollars because of his experience. Bottom line is that if price is a factor - no way will we not get Mangini. We could pay 1+/yr and I don't see Cleveland touching that. Carthon is probably 500k, Can't see their DC doubling that. Should be interesting - I'm surprised that nothing has leaked out yet about phone calls or interviews set up.

MOD EDIT: This type post belongs in the General NFL forum. Please post accordingly in the future. Thanks.

Price wise, we could outbid Mangini's two other suiters(Patriots and Browns) by a LONGSHOT! However, Mangini might consider staying with the Pats, since they will probably be primed for another Super Bowl run next. He could go to Cleveland since he just worked with Crennel and might like to be with him. Realisticly though, I see it as between us and the Patriots for Mangini and the Browns as a long shot.

Back
Top Bottom