Csonka Bracket/division Final - Elite 8 - (5) 13marino13 Vs (10) Digital | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Csonka Bracket/division Final - Elite 8 - (5) 13marino13 Vs (10) Digital

Who will make it to the Final Four?

• 13marino13

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • Digital

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Marino and I would just like to say that we appreciate all of the support we've received and are thankful to have made it this far! But we wanted to start off this battle with a tribute to the fantastic people and posters on this site, starting with our fantastic competition thus far.

Here ya go, with a hunka hunka burnin' love for the King …. the one and only @Bumpus !

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to start by thanking everyone that voted for me and has helped to get me this far. A special thanks to Brother Danny for being a worthy opponent and all around great guy. @Bumpus, glad you're home and getting better, get yourself ready for next year, this one is for you! Now, without further adieu.....
5c92b3cbdc3c7320777869.gif

I wanted to start by thanking everyone that voted for me and has helped to get me this far. A special thanks to Brother Danny for being a worthy opponent and all around great guy. @Bumpus, glad you're home and getting better, get yourself ready for next year, this one is for you! Now, without further adieu.....
5c92b3cbdc3c7320777869.gif
Thank ya brother! Good luck to you too … this is gonna be fun!

But …. between @phins_4_ever , me, and now you, we have said my name three times ………… so ………………………… guess who's back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom