Csonka Bracket - Elite Eight - fishfanmiami vs. ROADRUNNER | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Csonka Bracket - Elite Eight - fishfanmiami vs. ROADRUNNER

Who advances?

• fishfanmiami

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • ROADRUNNER

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We showed em' how it was done. :up:.

Once you go Nick....well there isn't anything left after that you've reached the Pinnacle.

Was gonna post this during your match - but then decided not to interfere with the steady flow of reciprocal insults :up:

2ymu62x.jpg

I am kind of torn here:

On the one hand, I think Scotch Tape is a helpful utility to correct many of my errors, do enjoy an occasional Glenlivet and, nostalgically, played hop scotch with the kids on the block when I was young

OTOH, who doesn't like a mouth-watering Crustacean bathed in butter, coconut shrimp on the barbie or even a tasty grilled mahi mahi?

Decisions, decisions. :(

It's a tough decision for sure but although it's not technically a fish i suggest have the following before the season is over then head to the polls and vote Fishy

crabs_zpse4hzmdgm.jpg

Or if you are out on a date with your sweetie and want to impress her I would recommend this

cuban-paella-for-two 1_zpsbw3wwfgw.jpg

And i suggest you finish off the meal with one of these

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzcuban-coff.gif

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1mbo27_zpsiu5kfexw.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it originated in Spain but I use to get the best paella ever on SW 8th street in little Havana .
We had to call ahead and order it an hour before showing up so you know they did it right. Of course it helped that the Cuban lady I was dating knew the owner :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it originated in Spain but I use to get the best paella ever on SW 8th street in little Havana .
We had to call ahead and order it an hour before showing up so you know they did it right. Of course it helped that the Cuban lady I was dating knew the owner :up:
Outstanding! We had a joint in the keys my wife loved that had great paella but that was a long time ago.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I am kind of torn here:

On the one hand, I think Scotch Tape is a helpful utility to correct many of my errors, do enjoy an occasional Glenlivet and, nostalgically, played hop scotch with the kids on the block when I was young

OTOH, who doesn't like a mouth-watering Crustacean bathed in butter, coconut shrimp on the barbie or even a tasty grilled mahi mahi?

Decisions, decisions. :(

60945907_zps2mg77mwx.jpg

LZ2PlDH.gif

[video=youtube;u0iuaxvkXv4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0iuaxvkXv4[/video]

tumblr-gifs-sherlock-2.gif

Roadrunner's putting up a good fight even without posting. Shows the respect he's earned over the years :up:

View attachment 8238

Been there, done that! And topped it off with a jolt of Cuban coffee and a cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom