Csonka Bracket - Rd 1 - (4) Adam First Vs (13) Goldphin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Csonka Bracket - Rd 1 - (4) Adam First Vs (13) Goldphin

Who wins round one?

• (4) Adam First

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • (13) goldphin

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
who wins? round one fight!

Welcome to the opening round!

As your resident game-thread maker guy, I am glad to be part of this community and am able to contribute in my unique way. It will be 14 years on FinHeaven come this July, with the past 7 or 8 years of doing the game threads.

I'll leave the big breasted women and memes to some of the other guys, but I appreciate your vote nonetheless! :up:

As your resident game-thread maker guy, I am glad to be part of this community and am able to contribute in my unique way. It will be 14 years on FinHeaven come this July, with the past 7 or 8 years of doing the game threads.

I'll leave the big breasted women and memes to some of the other guys, but I appreciate your vote nonetheless! :up:

I'll take medium breasted women if you have any.

:bang:

Booooring.

I'll take medium breasted women if you have any.
Here is a reference chart I've provided for easy identification. Please follow the guidelines when posting pictures of various sized jugs. DD's are obviously in the undesirable range, please use common sense when posting.
images

Keep your shirts on fellas. Those I understand marino has some huge man boobies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom