Csonka Bracket - Rd 1 - (5) 13marino13 Vs (12) Ruckus45 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Csonka Bracket - Rd 1 - (5) 13marino13 Vs (12) Ruckus45

Who wins round one?

• (5) 13marino13

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • (12) Ruckus45

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody should. Are you saying there is something wrong with being gay? Shame on you, this is modern times and two dudes can hammock all they want.
As I said, it's ok, I don't judge. I totally accept an alternative lifestyle if that's your choice.
I wish you and your wife only the best! No offense intended.
upload_2019-3-9_17-37-11.png

That's very kind of you. In return I'll erase your sex tape your wife sent me .

View attachment 16263
Don't erase it. Use it as a reference on how to take care of business. We have an open relationship, she needs a break every now and then from the punishment I lay on her vag. Shell often look for men with 3" or less, just for a change of pace. Have fun with her bro, I don't mind at all!
upload_2019-3-9_19-0-33.png

Don't erase it. Use it as a reference on how to take care of business. We have an open relationship, she needs a break every now and then from the punishment I lay on her vag. Shell often look for men with 3" or less, just for a change of pace. Have fun with her bro, I don't mind at all!
View attachment 16268

You must not be used to it, but the look on that chick's face is one of awe of the size of my unit. Also, thanks, my ass looks wonderful in those tighty whiteys. Walter Whiting it up in this bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom