Csonka Bracket - Rd 1 - (8)mrbunglez Vs (9) Travis 34 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Csonka Bracket - Rd 1 - (8)mrbunglez Vs (9) Travis 34

Who wins round one?

• (8) mrbunglez

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • (9) Travis 34

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

I just figured out these things are a popularity contest. I’m done.

Well yeah bungles this is kinda like the pro bowl.

Voters all look for different things. Some voters base their decision on what you've done on FH all year long. Some voters just want to see T&A. Some are about actual dolphin content. To be honest you deserve to move on to the next round but it looks like you caught a bad match up in the first round. I'm sure the seeding committee will see you put up a good fight and you'll get a better seed moving forward.

Also there is plenty of time for round 1 and you have a 1 vote lead. I have faith in you!

Well yeah bungles this is kinda like the pro bowl.

Voters all look for different things. Some voters base their decision on what you've done on FH all year long. Some voters just want to see T&A. Some are about actual dolphin content. To be honest you deserve to move on to the next round but it looks like you caught a bad match up in the first round. I'm sure the seeding committee will see you put up a good fight and you'll get a better seed moving forward.

Also there is plenty of time for round 1 and you have a 1 vote lead. I have faith in you!
TWO vote lead.

Team Bumpus rewards effort!

Or course friends are gonna vote for friends. That's life bro.
The really good posters can overcome that with wit and creativity

You are proving that now brother so just have fun with it :up:

P.S. @Bumpus always does great in these and his only friends are barnyard animals and coked out hookers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom