Curious on how many think Miami needs to move out of the 1st next month. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Curious on how many think Miami needs to move out of the 1st next month.

I agree, but seeing as how they've missed more than they hit, it really doesn't matter how many draft picks we get. Grier has the situation properly ****ed. They're letting their best defensive player, Wilkins, walk cause they can't pay him. They have no choice. They've already gutted the defense due to him being shortsighted/ Complete lack of faith in this organization, and I've been a fan since 84. I feel less hopefull with this group than I did when Joe Philbin was running ****.
So if Miami misses more than they hit, wouldn't you want more picks? If they can get, let's say, four picks in the second and third, isn't that better than just two?
From 'Young Guns': "I like these odds".

The only positions worthy of premium picks:

QB, Edge/Pass Rusher, CB, WR, OT, MLB, C. All in order of preference.

If none of that is there by our grades, bounce from the first.

I think moving back would be the most ideal move. We need D-Line depth bad and the draft may be where we need to look when it comes to adding D-Line with the way this free market is going

Why move out of the 1st? We might trade down a few spots and still stay in the first.

Miami needs several new COMPETENT o-line starters, so they need to do whatever it takes to build a good o-line. No more of this slapping band-aids on a crappy line... fix the damn thing!!!

Back
Top Bottom