Curtis Martin vs Ronnie Brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Curtis Martin vs Ronnie Brown

rainmaker1313

Active Roster
Reaction score
I guess this has been bugging me all night. Why during the game, many of the Fin fans were saying Oh My God, Martin is running at will, Martin is killing us, Martin is mowing us down, If Martin ddint run so well. Martin had under 3 yards per carry (maybe he got up to 3 ypc) and Ronnie Brown was around the same 3 yards per carry, but Ronnie is a bust, Ronnie cant run, Ronnie is horrible! Even as a rookie with no offensive line. I just dont get it why a rookie back with a horrible offensive line is a bust and a seasoned veteran whos apc was relatively bad is still a monster back??? Please enlighten me! Thanks

rainmaker1313 said:
I guess this has been bugging me all night. Why during the game, many of the Fin fans were saying Oh My God, Martin is running at will, Martin is killing us, Martin is mowing us down, If Martin ddint run so well. Martin had under 3 yards per carry (maybe he got up to 3 ypc) and Ronnie Brown was around the same 3 yards per carry, but Ronnie is a bust, Ronnie cant run, Ronnie is horrible! Even as a rookie with no offensive line. I just dont get it why a rookie back with a horrible offensive line is a bust and a seasoned veteran whos apc was relatively bad is still a monster back??? Please enlighten me! Thanks

That's what I was thinking. Martin didn't do too much either except for a couple of big rushes. A LOT of people around here were saying he "DOMINATED" us. I didn't see it. Three yards per carry doesn't sound dominating to me.

he definitely did not dominate. As a matter of fact he was pretty much shut down in the 2nd half of the game.

Back
Top Bottom