Custom Dolphin Shirts (Text Only) (Idea) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Custom Dolphin Shirts (Text Only) (Idea)

Alex44

Chicago Bears GM
Reaction score
Hey guys I was thinking of printing up some quality Dolphin shirts for everyone. Due to copyright we can't have the logo on them, but I was going to make some shirts with a quote from either a coach, player, or whoever within the organization.

The shirts would be quality made because my mother works in a company that well.....makes t-shirts. I was thinking either white or black shirts with white or black text (depending on the shirt color)

As for what they would say.....that is up to you guys. If I can get ten or fifteen people to agree that they are interested in one of these I will make them up. I need that many people because they need to be made in groups of 24. My first idea for what they should say is this:

I'm The Juggernaut B****

But I'm open to any suggestions. Hopefully you guys like this idea.

Note: Shirts will probably end up priced at $15.00 or so perhaps less depending on the final cost to make them. Pictures would be provided BEFORE you purchase anything. I just need to know if anyone is interested in this.

Note Two: Mods if this thread isn't appropriate I'm sorry, feel free to delete/move.

I think a shirt with T.D. the Dolphin on it would be sweet

Back
Top Bottom