cut1 player now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cut1 player now?

16wins4fins

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
if you can choose one player to cut on this team without salery cap comming into play who would it be?:cooldude:

reposted

This will be an unpopular answer, but I say Rosenfels. I think AJ, Fiedler, and Stoerner in that order will be just fine. I have never seen anything impressive from Rosenfels.

I agree FemaleFin- They're deep enough with Stoerner that they could get rid of Sage...my pick would've been Shawn Wooden

good thread.......surprisingly maybe sam madison, takes up a ton of cap space and his game has definately lost a step, every time we got burnt last year it was his side,and with the new pass interference rules he will look even worse and draw lots of flags..........between Poole and Howard we would be covered.

we'd take a cap hit if we cut madison...my vote is to cut one of our million below average offensive lineman (probably at guard) and sign pete kendall to play center, let mckinney back him up there and at guard

Dolphins17-0 said:
we'd take a cap hit if we cut madison...my vote is to cut one of our million below average offensive lineman (probably at guard) and sign pete kendall to play center, let mckinney back him up there and at guard

true we should try to trade madison instead

Taylor Whitney, OG. After bein drafted in the 3rd round last year here are his stats...
0 games, 0 starts, 16 inactive.
Billy Yates, OG was picked up as a rookie free agent got more time. And with the open competition at RG this off-season, he has not even close behind career back-up Greg Jerman for the startin job.

fiedler, if feeley wins he will only be a distraction, like bulger and warner.

Back
Top Bottom