cut1 player now? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cut1 player now?

Juice_56 said:
fiedler, if feeley wins he will only be a distraction, like bulger and warner.

I wouldnt cut Fielder. Hes overpaid, yes, but hes a very solid backup QB. If Feely started and we kept Jay, we'd get rid of the QB depth problem that has plagued us for the past few years (Ray Lucas....need I say more? lol)

I wouldn't cut Ricky. If he won't play for us, he shouldn't be able to play for anyone else. If someone wants him, they can send draft picks our way. Keeping his rights hurts us zero.

FemaleFinFan said:
reposted

This will be an unpopular answer, but I say Rosenfels. I think AJ, Fiedler, and Stoerner in that order will be just fine. I have never seen anything impressive from Rosenfels.
And you have in Stoerner? From all reports over the summer Rosenfel has looked the best of them all.

Dphins4me said:
And you have in Stoerner? From all reports over the summer Rosenfel has looked the best of them all.
talk to the people who have been to the camps, you have probably heard he has the best ARM. a qb needs to have more than a good arm.

Guys, your all talking about salray cap effects, but didnt he say NOT CONSIDERING THE CAP LOL. Right now theres no1 on the team i want off WITHOUT salary cap....with salary cap, i want Fiedler out. Hes just such an expensive backup.

WCUgodsmacked13 said:
Taylor Whitney, OG. After bein drafted in the 3rd round last year here are his stats...
0 games, 0 starts, 16 inactive.
Billy Yates, OG was picked up as a rookie free agent got more time. And with the open competition at RG this off-season, he has not even close behind career back-up Greg Jerman for the startin job.

I agree

Muck said:
I wouldn't cut Ricky. If he won't play for us, he shouldn't be able to play for anyone else. If someone wants him, they can send draft picks our way. Keeping his rights hurts us zero.
He retired. You simply don't have to cut him. He's gone. Keep his contract for when he wakes up from his haze. :evil:

superphin said:
I'd cut Junior Seau and start Eddie Moore.
Awful big shoes for a guy playing his first year. You got stones.

Brendon Ayanbadejo. We are deep at LB and he hasn't played in TC. Do the math.

Fred Russell seems to be a waste of reps. At 191lbs he'll never make it.

To quote the blog, "Tony Bua throws down Fred Russell in the backfield (Russell isn't living up to his mini-camp billing right now. He's just too, too little. Have you ever seen that Nickelodeon show where a kid dreams he's an NFL player and finds himself an NFL huddle?)".

:shakeno:

ZOD said:
Fred Russell seems to be a waste of reps. At 191lbs he'll never make it.

To quote the blog, "Tony Bua throws down Fred Russell in the backfield (Russell isn't living up to his mini-camp billing right now. He's just too, too little. Have you ever seen that Nickelodeon show where a kid dreams he's an NFL player and finds himself an NFL huddle?)".

:shakeno:

2 words... Kick Returner.

I would cut John Hoover.

If you havent heard of him its no wonder.The first cuts will be someone you never heard of.

Isnt it a little early to talk about cuts anyway?

Fiedler without question. Let Feeley and Rosenfels battle it out. I don't want him lingering around and somehow stealing the starting job the way he did to Huard.

Back
Top Bottom