CW, LAkers still gonna win this series? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CW, LAkers still gonna win this series?

caneproud117 said:
Actually it's been three games and the Ponders were dominated in all three. Came away with a lucky shot to win game two, but ask anyone who dominated that game and they'll tell you it was the Pistons. The Spurs won their first two and looked like crap the rest of the way. Two different series, two different outcomes. :lol:
There hasn't been an outcome yet bud ;)

By the way, "Ponders"? That's not supposed to be an insult, is it? :lol:

LIQUID24 said:
What's with all the haters? Did Kobe get with some of your girlfriends or something :) ? The series isn't over yet. You're celebrating just like the Spurs were after 2 games.

Nah, my girl is caramel...in other words, not Kobe's flava. :D

The series isn't over, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't head back to LA.

LIQUID24 said:
There hasn't been an outcome yet bud ;)

By the way, "Ponders"? That's not supposed to be an insult, is it? :lol:

They talk like a "Lake" but play like a "Pond". Game 4 to the Pistons, like I said. Game 5 will go to the Ponders, but I see the Pistons taking game 6 in LA in front of a stunned crowd. :shakeno:

caneproud117 said:
They talk like a "Lake" but play like a "Pond". Game 4 to the Pistons, like I said. Game 5 will go to the Ponders, but I see the Pistons taking game 6 in LA in front of a stunned crowd. :shakeno:
Don't sell them short, Pistons in five :lol:

ChambersOwnz84 said:
Nah, my girl is caramel...in other words, not Kobe's flava. :D

The series isn't over, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't head back to LA.
:lol:

Hey, he did go out with Brandy once, so your girl better watch out. ;)

ChambersOwnz84 said:
Yo CW, remember that tight Kobe avatar I did for you for AFCE-Rivals? Well, you liked that font right? Here is an EXCLUSIVE I did just for you, bruh:

clear.gif

:lol: :lol:

Here's some more looks CW. the look on Kobe's face says it all.

billupsel_295_040610-1.jpg

clear.gif

LALDET_040613_014-1.jpg

LALDET_040613_011-1.jpg

Where's C-Wag? He usually IM's me every day talkin' shhh.

Before the series started, he said Lakers in 5. When the series was 1-0, he said Lakers in 6. When it was 1-1, I didn't get a prediction, all I got was "I told you so", even though I all I hoped for was a split in the first 2 games. When the series was 2-1, he said Lakers in 6 or 7.

What is your prediction now, C-Wag? :lol:

CirclingWagons said:
there you all go discharging your load prematurely again...have the Lakers taught you nothing? They will win the series, and all of you will beg for my forgiveness

I think I'm going to go clean up my mess now... :shelby: :mdfin:

:rofl: C-Wag is nowhere to be seen. You beat me to the punch CO. Where is he? He was spouting off and spouting off how my predictions were stupid and homeristic and ignorant. :roflmao: Look at the series now?! And next game is in Detroit. Can you say PWNED!!! :woot:

:lol: Not your usual self there hey C-Wag? Where is the trash talking at? Prepare to eat crow tommorow night.

Back
Top Bottom