Damien McIntosh on NFL Replay now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damien McIntosh on NFL Replay now

Gladsadmad

Active Roster
Reaction score
NFL Network is showing the 2001 San Diego vs. New England game. You can watch Damien McIntosh playing LT for the Chargers.

If Wade Smith ends up being mediocre, I think it's quite possible that McIntosh could replace him in Week 6 when he's 100%.

wade smith will be just fine, mcintosh will be competing for a spot on the right side of the line

I was watching too, Mac looked pretty good in that game, very good in the running game. let's hope he heals up and provides solid depth @ LT and RT.

He is going to be our RT when he returns. With that being the case our Rookie Vernon Carey will be shifting over to RG. It is going to be a very young and potentially good O-line (for years to come!).

I think Smith is just fine at LT, and i believe that the coaches would rather have Carey at RT.

Prime Time said:
He is going to be our RT when he returns. With that being the case our Rookie Vernon Carey will be shifting over to RG. It is going to be a very young and potentially good O-line (for years to come!).

I don't think so Prime Time, Wanny and Spielman have consistently referred to Carey as a tackle. They want him to be the right tackle for years to come. I think they are hoping for Whitley to be the RG.

McIntosh is simply not very good. He's an awful LT and a below average RT. Sorry guys, I'm generally optimistic as a sports fan, but he was a poor acquisition.

Mebeverine said:
McIntosh is simply not very good. He's an awful LT and a below average RT. Sorry guys, I'm generally optimistic as a sports fan, but he was a poor acquisition.

A poor acquisition is over paying Todd Wade, or any O-linemen we did not over pay for McIntosh.... he was a good pick up for what we intend to use him for. I think Carey will play RT, Smith will play LT James will play RG, probably pick up a veteran LG after June 1, and we will have some very good depth why in the world would you call McIntosh a bad acquisition?

Back
Top Bottom