Damion McIntosh | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damion McIntosh

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
Based upon this picture in the Sun-Sentinel I know he's out there.

clear.gif

What gives on the latest reports? Limping? On the stationary bike? What's up?

Anybody read an article on his projected return?

I think he is naturally like that! Hopefully this guy contributes someway this year...(actually, if Smith and Carey end up playing well enuf to keep McIntosh on the bench, we should be happy...)

I thought I remembered reading that he was put on the pup list!? If so then I don't think he can come back until after the first 6 games.

I think I read that the pup list during tc is different than the pup list of the regular season, but I could be wrong...

No he can be activated during camp, if we start the season with him on the PUP list, then he has to wait six games.

ZOD said:
Based upon this picture in the Sun-Sentinel I know he's out there.

clear.gif

What gives on the latest reports? Limping? On the stationary bike? What's up?

Anybody read an article on his projected return?

Limping, and he's basically just walking around with a guy strapped to his back, looks like he's trying to get some power and explosion back.

He hasn't done any work at all if that's what you're asking, he's just out there for conditioning purposes.

Thanks Finsflurry :cool2:

If McIntosh comes back healthy enough to play wouldnt we find him a spot on the field? Rg or RT? Hell if Smith sux LT even? I think we gotta get him out on the field if hes healthy enough to start. If we signed Kendall and McIntosh is fully recovered we could be in pretty good shape.

Back
Top Bottom