Dan Campbell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Campbell

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
If he does well and the team rallies around him, I hope we do not let him go like we did Todd Bowles. I know he does not have Coordinator or HC experience, but if he shows that he is capable, give the guy a shot. After Dumbstadt, Shameron, and the other jokes we have had for HCs, it is time to go in a different direction. Campbell is young and he is proven as a positon coach as someone who can develop players.

qlXGAsn-1.jpg

Time to get used to this face. I hope he brings some fire. At this point, he has nothing to lose; only to gain. Sometimes it's this mentality that helps a team get over a hump. There's a lot that needs to be done and this season looks bleak, but a new face is extremely refreshing right now. At least in this pic he's showing more emotion that Philbin ever showed over 3 1/4 years.

As I have pointed out many times on this forum, this fiasco has always been about leadership--1000% Finally Ross showed some inclusion and asked the players who they thought would be a good leader. Knowledge is overrated when it comes to building a successful team, just ask Joe Philbin--very smart guy, very clueless as a leader of men. People will rally behind a great leader, even if that leader has flaws, especially if they know he puts their interests and the interests of the team first. I think we will see surprising, positive results from this move.

Back
Top Bottom