Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by KillerDolphins, Jul 14, 2005.
AT 5:20 pm EST. They've been promoting it all day. Enjoy.
Someone please post what they talk about...i don't get ESPN news. =( Thanks in advance.
Caught some of it, some stuff:
- Still working on his speech.
- His oldest son is doing the introduction b/c his dad didnt want to do it b/c he just wanted to enjoy the day in the front row
- Optimistic about the Dolphins this season and thinks Saban was a good choice
- Said everyone makes mistakes concerning Ricky but that for the guys on the team like Taylor and Thomas who each have a lot of pride, it will probably be more difficult for them to accept him back completely
- Said everyone including him is excited about Wanny at Pitt . . . excuse me . . .:rofl3: . . . anyways, yeah
- Said he didnt think anyone would get close to his TD record for a long time, but that if anyone were to break it hes glad it was a classy guy like Manning
- Said Favre has a real shot at breaking his career TD record if he can play healthy another two years
- Said he respects Favre and Peyton and knows them well
- Said Dolphin fans including him need to be patient as the Dolphins have a long way to go, but its a franchise with a lot of pride
Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, I did miss the beginning of the interview.
Love your sig man....outstanding. Youre gonna have to add whoever we draft next year to it though.