Dan Marino is on the ESPN NEWS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino is on the ESPN NEWS

Someone please post what they talk about...i don't get ESPN news. =( Thanks in advance.

Caught some of it, some stuff:

- Still working on his speech.

- His oldest son is doing the introduction b/c his dad didnt want to do it b/c he just wanted to enjoy the day in the front row

- Optimistic about the Dolphins this season and thinks Saban was a good choice

- Said everyone makes mistakes concerning Ricky but that for the guys on the team like Taylor and Thomas who each have a lot of pride, it will probably be more difficult for them to accept him back completely

- Said everyone including him is excited about Wanny at Pitt . . . excuse me . . .:rofl3: . . . anyways, yeah

- Said he didnt think anyone would get close to his TD record for a long time, but that if anyone were to break it hes glad it was a classy guy like Manning

- Said Favre has a real shot at breaking his career TD record if he can play healthy another two years

- Said he respects Favre and Peyton and knows them well

- Said Dolphin fans including him need to be patient as the Dolphins have a long way to go, but its a franchise with a lot of pride

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, I did miss the beginning of the interview.

Despacio said:
Caught some of it, some stuff:

- Still working on his speech.

- His oldest son is doing the introduction b/c his dad didnt want to do it b/c he just wanted to enjoy the day in the front row

- Optimistic about the Dolphins this season and thinks Saban was a good choice

- Said everyone makes mistakes concerning Ricky but that for the guys on the team like Taylor and Thomas who each have a lot of pride, it will probably be more difficult for them to accept him back completely

- Said everyone including him is excited about Wanny at Pitt . . . excuse me . . .:rofl3: . . . anyways, yeah

- Said he didnt think anyone would get close to his TD record for a long time, but that if anyone were to break it hes glad it was a classy guy like Manning

- Said Favre has a real shot at breaking his career TD record if he can play healthy another two years

- Said he respects Favre and Peyton and knows them well

- Said Dolphin fans including him need to be patient as the Dolphins have a long way to go, but its a franchise with a lot of pride

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, I did miss the beginning of the interview.

Love your sig man....outstanding. Youre gonna have to add whoever we draft next year to it though. ;)

Back
Top Bottom