Dan Marino McFarlane figure | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino McFarlane figure

Dolfan3773

Bleeding 305 since 1987
Reaction score
Just giving you guys a heads up for the people who collect McFarlane sports figures ( I do..lol) they are releasing a second Dan Marino in July of 09. I have the first one and cant wait to get this one. Heres the link.

http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=3951

BTW...who ever collects them, that the older Peyton Manning with Marino

Niiiice. I have the Ricky Williams one but had no idea about the Marino one. I'm about to order the first edition Marino collectible.

That's really cool, nice find. I've got one of those, only it's of the Roman Colosseum...haha.

I wanna buy it so bad but I'm strapped right now lol. Going to Lauderdale next week. Gotta save save save.

Spring Game? I may be in the minority, but I really think Taylor Cook will end up being a good QB for us.

Yeah, I'm headed down for the Spring Game. I am determined to hit every 'Canes game this season. Spring Game, home and away games, and the bowl game. Plus, hopefully I can hit at least 6 Dolphin games. I know I'm doing 4 as of now but I'd like to add two more. I'd love to do San Diego but I have a feeling it will be really expensive to fly all the way to California.

I'm going to try and make to a game on a weekend where teh Canes and Phins play at home on the same week.

I'll probably be headed to the Chargers game too.

Ive got Ricky Williams, Jason Taylor (limited edition at the NFL Experience in 07), Dan Marino and Zach Thomas and for sure going to get this new Dan Marino. My father-in-law has one of those stadium replicas, theyre are really cool

That is an awesome Marino. I have the other Marino, and the Ricky Williams. If you really want a great item find the McFarlane 12" Ricky Williams. It is amazing detail and a stunning piece.

I hope we get more star power on the team so McFarlane has mor Fins players to make. I would love a Pennignton, Porter, or Brown.

Will be going by the day they come out. I actually live pretty close to one of his stores (the one next to the Cardinals stadium). He does some good work, I actually have a few autographed by him. He just randomly signs some when he is at the store since he lives out here.

Back
Top Bottom