"Dancing" Ronnie Brown | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dancing" Ronnie Brown

look at the quarter by quarter stats, its pretty impressive and i still want to kno y he is always smilin

He's getting up from a tackle and he's all smiles... it's hilarious! Maybe he enjoys the game that much??

Mainge said:
Agreed, check out these splits.

1-10 carries: 3.4 ypc
11-20 carries: 4.8 ypc
21-30 carries: 5.5 ypc

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/407235/splits/2006

Why he doesn't get the ball 25+ times a games, is beyond me. :shakeno:

Because it depends on the game itself.

If you get:

1st: 2 yards
2nd: 3 yards

Now what?

3rd and 5. Its short and thats good, but if you dont make it and the Defense messes up we are now losing and you need to pass to catch up.

So, all I am saying is that it all depends on the game itself.

If the defense is playing well AND the O-Line and Ronnie doing their jobs we can run all day.

BUT, if someone isn't pulling their weight then you can't expect to 'just give it to Brown' if your losing and the run is getting stuffed all game long.

I want to see Ronnie develop that Walter Payton like stiff arm. He does a good job of switching the ball to the side away from the defender. Add the stiff and he will be trouble! That long run that he had last week could have possibly been a score if he had the technique in his repertoire.

He's not a flashy back, he's a workhorse. He just keep on pounding and pounding, he must just work on holding the ball through the play, and reading the holes, with less of a ball room dance, and he's then he's the man.

TheMageGandalf said:
Because it depends on the game itself.

If you get:

1st: 2 yards
2nd: 3 yards

Now what?

3rd and 5. Its short and thats good, but if you dont make it and the Defense messes up we are now losing and you need to pass to catch up.

So, all I am saying is that it all depends on the game itself.

If the defense is playing well AND the O-Line and Ronnie doing their jobs we can run all day.

BUT, if someone isn't pulling their weight then you can't expect to 'just give it to Brown' if your losing and the run is getting stuffed all game long.

Yeah but for the sake of balance and not getting your QB is really bad positions, you need to keep the defense honest and run it some if your are not down by more than 7. If we wouldn't have given up on the run so early in a couple of games earlier in the year we would probably be 4-4 right now.

I see a different runningback running against the cheifs. I danced ALOT less back their. Guys... he didn't put up the same numbers as last wk but I believe he's turned the corner!

That HB pass... he should of ran it himself!

Another example of Mularkey getting too cute and then that fumble!

Not to turn a good thread sour... but that man Mularkey has got to be put on a leash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by malzj
I danced ALOT less back their.

So wait a second, you dance when you watch Ronnie Brown and the Dolphins play? And where do you dance, since you said you dance "back there"? Are you saying that you are the rb for the dolphins and you are dancing a lot less in the backfield. I mean if you like to dance go on ahead and put your dancing shoes on. jk, but your typo on this post did set this up. But hey, there would be no problem with having a little celebratory dance Td with Miami's victory against the Chiefs.

Back
Top Bottom