Dang!! Anyone want my Culpepper Jersey??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dang!! Anyone want my Culpepper Jersey???

if u want to sell your authentic mcmikes let me know, as long as its not the orange jersey.

Naw just a rep. Yeah my new rule for buying jerseys is they have to be atleast 25 or younger. I got Ronnie's I figure you cant go wrong with the 2nd overall pick. It should be good for about 5 years (Hopefully more). Definitely getting a Quinn or Ginn Jersey if we get any of em.

That's kind of the basis I go buy. Of course, I do have 2 Ricky Williams' jerseys, but who would've forecasted the whole retirement thing at the age of 28?:lol:

I've been trying to decide which player's jersey I should get. I've thought about Jason Allen, Yerimiah Bell and Derek Hagan. But I think I'll wait for the draft as well and get me a Landry, Quinn or Ginn.

I still wear my Ricky Williams jersey with pride. He will be back and will be in a Dolphins uniform. He didn't get suspended on purpose to burn the organization or the fans. You taking his suspension a bit too personally.

He did things that are against league rules on purpose and thus got suspended. In a way I guess you are right, he meant to do illegal things and not get caught. Does that make it any better?

Yeah everyone should list prices with Jerseys they would like to sell. I may be interested in a few of them.

I have an authentic teal Thomas jersey. Although it's pretty big on me, it's the only thing I could find on ebay. Now if I could get his probowl jersey, I'd be one happy person. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom