Dang!! Anyone want my Culpepper Jersey??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dang!! Anyone want my Culpepper Jersey???

Could be worse, you could have wasted your money on a Harrington jersey.:lol:
That reminds me when Brian Griese came to the Dolphins. I saw his jersey for sale and I thought "who in there right mind would buy that thing". Then a week later my friend had bought one. Didn't they ofer Feeley jerseys at one point?

Thats why I buy Thomas or Taylor. They have been around forever. Course we all got burned on Ricky Williams.

I still have my Karim Abdul jabbar jerseys, Aqua and White. Then JJ trades him.:( :lol:

10/19 RB Karim Abdul-Jabbar to Cleveland for 6th (167th overall) round pick in 2000

and guess what? he will be healthy and put up good numbers next year with his new team, just our luck! what a waste of a 2nd round pick and a entire season...watch this come back and bite us in the *** once again!

Buying a jersey is a risky thing. Heres a list of all the Fins Jerseys I won...

Dan Marino(Teal and White)
Jay Fiedler (White)
Chris CHambers(Teal Authentic)
Randy McMIchael(Yeal)
Jason Taylor(White and Orange)
Culpepper(Whote Authentic and orange)
Zach Thomas(Teal, Pro Bowl)
Sam Madison( Teal)
Surtain(White)
Crowder(Teal)
Roth(white)
Seau(teal)
Jason Allen(White)
Mare(teal)
Ricky Williams(Teal, White, Orange, navy)
Ronnie(White and teal)
Clayton(Teal)
AJ Feeley(White)
Marty Booker(Teal)
Welker(White)
Lamar Smith(Teal)

feels like my RW authentic jersey. The only auth I ever bought. Looks good handing from my closet though.

keep the jersey maybe Green/Carr/Quinn will wear #8 and all you need to do is change the nameplate

Thats why I buy Thomas or Taylor. They have been around forever. Course we all got burned on Ricky Williams.

I still wear my Ricky Williams jersey with pride. He will be back and will be in a Dolphins uniform. He didn't get suspended on purpose to burn the organization or the fans. You taking his suspension a bit too personally.

Back
Top Bottom