DANG Marlins.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DANG Marlins....

goldfish

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What if the Marlins get into the post season.... we will have to deal with a clay infield in the beginning of our season! The Marlins would have to wait till THIS season to get good!:fire:

How bout my man Dontrelle !
Right now the Marlins have a decent chance to make it to the postseason..The Phillies are self destructing (get Bowa out of there)...Meanwhile the Cards (in dire need of pitching) and the Diamondbacks are gearing up for a wild card run...
We will know more after today<s deadline...

I was there, and the stadium was electric. Dontrell was a bit nervous at first, but he got his $hit together quick. Great game, and this is real good guys. Don't complain, cause if the Marlins keep doing good, and start to draw some serious crowds, they'll have better chances of getting their own stadium.

Don't get me wrong... GO MARLINS.... but why would fate deal such a sucky scenario. When was the last time we were SB favorites? I can just see us losing to Houston and Buffalo because of missed FGs or something caused by a clay infield. I'm being paranoid, but you gotta admit the field sucks when the infield is present.

If the Marlins continue to do well perhaps they will deflect alot of the media attention that normally would be focused on the 'Phins. I just think that given the usual fast starts by the 'Phins, and the propensity of media outlets to annoint us as Super Bowl favs in the early part of the season, maybe a little less attention early in the year will be a good thing. Less of a chance for the heads to swell and the players to start believing everything written and said about them.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
I was there, and the stadium was electric. Dontrell was a bit nervous at first, but he got his $hit together quick. Great game, and this is real good guys. Don't complain, cause if the Marlins keep doing good, and start to draw some serious crowds, they'll have better chances of getting their own stadium.

I was there too. 3rd row & between visitors dugout and home plate. It was awesome and the best Marlins game I have been to since 1997.

I always hated the dirt infields for football, that's why I have always supported the Marlins getting their own stadium so that the Fins can play on a real field the whole year.

Yeah I was there too. It was unbelievable in there. We were up upper deck havin a great time. My friend had a sign that said Dontrelle Willis is my Dad, (he's white). Best baseball environment I've been in in a long time.

They have been playing great, but this next series we atleast should take 2 out of three agaisnt the Astro... and hopefully the Phillies lose...

Yeah, and worst case scenario is that the Dolphins would have to play N.E. away on the first game and home on the second....(wishfull thinking)

Back
Top Bottom