Daniel Jeramiah 1.0 MOCK DRAFT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daniel Jeramiah 1.0 MOCK DRAFT

Hoot

Keeper of the Old Code
Club Member
Reaction score

DJ has Treylon Burks (Arkansas WR) going early at #8 to the Falcons. For comparison, CBS has him going #29 to the Chiefs.

Other top WRS fall before us. Drake London to Eagles at #16. Garrett Wilson at #18 to Saints. Chris Olave at #22 to Raiders.

Tyler Linderbaum (C) gets snagged right before we potentially pick by the Bengals at #25.

DJ has us taking Daniel Faalele at #26. The massive 6-9/380 lbs OT from Minnesota.

I would love to see Miami snag Faalele but I had envisioned 2nd round. This is the highest I have seen him go. Anyone else seen him going in the 1st?

I've seen Faalele projected more in that 40-50 range.

If Linderbaum drops that far down,, Miami could deal up a few spots.

That seems really high for Burks, but Jeremiah is one of the best so getting him late is probably a pipe dream.

I’ve think after testing Faalele is going climb the boards. If all my WR’s and LB’s are gone I have zero issues drafting Faalele 25-32

I’ve think after testing Faalele is going climb the boards. If all my WR’s and LB’s are gone I have zero issues drafting Faalele 25-32
He definitely moves well for such a huge human. I would think teams wouldwanthim to get around 340. I also think some teams will view him as a guard.

Certainly an interesting prospect.

I've seen Faalele projected more in that 40-50 range.

If Linderbaum drops that far down,, Miami could deal up a few spots.

That seems really high for Burks, but Jeremiah is one of the best so getting him late is probably a pipe dream.
That is what I was thinking.

Move up a few spots if Linderbaum is there, assuming the team has added some reliable vet FA OL before the Draft.

And that seems cray high for Burks but maybe he will work out well and climb.He would be great teamed with Waddle.

I don’t know if #8 overall is too high for Burks or not. That’s about where Julio Jones came off the board when the Falcons traded up for him, and the QB’s in this class don’t warrant being drafted over Burks.

His career over 3 years in the SEC has been nearly identical to Julio’s in terms of big plays and production despite playing with a quarterback just as poor as Greg McElroy and John Parker Wilson that Julio dealt with.

He’s a physical freak in that same mold and the same quality of person away from football. Just spectacular in all aspects.

If he proves to be the athletic dynamo that Julio was - and I believe he will - a lot of people are going to be surprised at how much teams covet him.

Beasts like Burks don’t come along every year. Just like Julio a decade ago - Burks’ route tree isn’t limited, his quarterback’s route tree is limited.

Better be Packer fans tonight.

Grier's smooth move to trade Miami's pick over the extra Niner pick is killing us in 22. Lost 10 spots already.

Mocks are all over the place this time of the year.

I don’t know if #8 overall is too high for Burks or not. That’s about where Julio Jones came off the board when the Falcons traded up for him, and the QB’s in this class don’t warrant being drafted over Burks.

His career over 3 years in the SEC has been nearly identical to Julio’s in terms of big plays and production despite playing with a quarterback just as poor as Greg McElroy and John Parker Wilson that Julio dealt with.

He’s a physical freak in that same mold and the same quality of person away from football. Just spectacular in all aspects.

If he proves to be the athletic dynamo that Julio was - and I believe he will - a lot of people are going to be surprised at how much teams covet him.

Beasts like Burks don’t come along every year. Just like Julio a decade ago - Burks’ route tree isn’t limited, his quarterback’s route tree is limited.

He reminds me of Andre Johnson - in terms of his size and how he moves.

I was bummed when I turned on the outback bowl and then found out Burks wasn’t playing.

Still happy Penn State lost.

He is a Mountain of a human being... I worry about his longevity due to that size... Once they break once, those extra big guys seem to always stay banged up...

Reach and terrible at that spot. I am the first to pound the table for Olineman! But this class is weak.

Hard to get exited about the draft this year since grier made that dumb trade that have us with the 29th pick at this time so no playoffs and a very late pick in the 1st round and a very late pick in the 3rd round but people keep on defending grier....smh

Back
Top Bottom