Danny Woodhead | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Danny Woodhead

Roth's Wrath

Starter
Reaction score
Parcells is going to draft him in the 7th round and he will be his Dave Meggett type of back, we traded Booker and I have the feeling BP is going to give this kid a shot, he is strong and fast, he could give Ginn a rest on returns and play on 3rd down, i just look at the makeup if this kid and I see him being a favorite to BP. What do you guys think? Isn't he the type of player we all want to root for, kid works hard and is a class act. Hey also what do ya think about our new guard Shawn murphy, son of baseball great and my favorite player growing up Dale Murphy and also a mormon missionary like Beck (good chemistry).

Hes way toooooo small...we just traded our small runningback. Its all about size with Parcells

I dont know man.... the kid is 5'7 190 pounds.... kinda small for Parcells. He really looks like a kid. I don't know how well he'd be in the NFL though. I guess we'll see if he makes it. :buddwalk:

you got that right! SIZE of the HEART! and this kid has it, i promise you BP is interested in this kid, he can bench press more than 90 percent of the rb's drafted and he's lighting fast, do you all reember the great Parcells days with the Giants, he had guys like Joe Morris and Dave Meggett, they were small! And BP loved them ! I remember as a kid seeing Phil Mcconkey (sp?) this guy looked like some skinny little guy on the street, he was like a Wes Welker at times. Its going to happen guys Danny Woodhead is coming to town!

Back
Top Bottom