Darko Milicic traded to MAgic | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darko Milicic traded to MAgic

HysterikiLL said:
Or Wade, or Anthony.

They're just -- so -- stupid.

In their defence, the didn't really need him to win games.

Remember when people were actually saying he might turn out better than LeBron in the long run? What did anyone see in this guy to justify the kind of hype he received? If I watched Darko play, then Wade, Anthony or Bosh Darko wouldn't even be on my radar.

lol@being a bust b/c he was behind 2 great players who took away from his time..he might be a great fit for orlando

im a magic fan, and i actually like this trade. the writing is on the wall as well. Bringing in another PG, Francis should be traded soon.

PeaTearGriffin said:
Give the kid some time, hes still only 20!!

I totally agree.. Call him a bust when he reaches 30, but 15 years ago this kid would still be chucking 3's up for Duke or Kentucky.. Not everyone is Lebron, Wade, or Anthony, but if he shows nothing by 28 you can throw the towel in on him. Could be a Toni Kukoc like player with a couple more years of play..

finfansince72 said:
Remember when people were actually saying he might turn out better than LeBron in the long run? What did anyone see in this guy to justify the kind of hype he received? If I watched Darko play, then Wade, Anthony or Bosh Darko wouldn't even be on my radar.

Wade couldnt shoot, Bosh was considered as much a project as Darko...a long athelete with no real offensive game, and Melo had a resume of about 10 games. Hindsight is 20/20, but the Pistons were without a legit PF and Darko was the logical choice at the time.

Ferretsquig said:
Wade couldnt shoot, Bosh was considered as much a project as Darko...a long athelete with no real offensive game, and Melo had a resume of about 10 games. Hindsight is 20/20, but the Pistons were without a legit PF and Darko was the logical choice at the time.

Melo had a resume of about 10 games????? :sidelol: :sidelol:

Uh, I guess playing a complete season of college ball in the Big East and winning a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP is only a 10 game resume in your mind?

I thought the "nba has no salary cap" comment the other day was bad, this one might be worse!

MikeO said:
Melo had a resume of about 10 games????? :sidelol: :sidelol:

Uh, I guess playing a complete season of college ball in the Big East and winning a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP is only a 10 game resume in your mind?

I thought the "nba has no salary cap" comment the other day was bad, this one might be worse!

I will just say wow, Bosh avg. 15.5 as a freshman and got better as the year went on.. (18ppg in the NIT).. Bosh was highschool player of the year by many publications. MikeO reminded you about Melo I guess.

Milicic can still be a good player, but he's not gonna develop when he's got Rasheed and Ben ahead of him along with McDyess. I think he can be another player like O'Neal who didn't thrive untill he was out of Portland. I believe he's younger than LeBron so he'll get an opportunity he just needs to go to a team where he'll get playing time.

I think this will be good for him. He will never get any PT while with the Pistons, but he might with the Magic.

dob72 said:
he's still pretty young might turn out to be something

damn if pistons pick bosh and they win 3 titles in a row easy

So now your a Pistons fan. Wow what a bandwagon fan!:sidelol:

Straztheman said:
So now your a Pistons fan. Wow what a bandwagon fan!:sidelol:
huh where did i say that i was actully throwing a jab at them for passing on bosh

Back
Top Bottom